Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Was that an indirect way of asking her out?

coderlady thumbnail

Gayatri has sensed what is between them.

coderlady thumbnail

Without knowing the relationship to Aarti, he helped both parents.

coderlady thumbnail

Why is Yash in such a rush to leave? Doesn't he want to stay around for Aarti?

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pooja20_02

Loved AarYa interaction as always....U know, this openly flirting Yash and this a bit shy Aarti😍😍 But for me, the show-stealer was Gayathri....She already approved their jodi💯..so, basically it's Radha's turn to accept them which I am quite sure will be done by Yash himself...'cos he had already started impressing her unknowingly😜

Waiting for the next one🔥

I'm glad you loved their interaction 😳

SillySoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Was that an indirect way of asking her out?

He is trying his best but she is giving him hard time 😆

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 8

A Lovely and Mesmerizing Chapter

Yash has already helped Aarti's father before

now he helps her mother

I'm actually liking this fact that he is doing all without even knowing

that its Aarti's parents

I like how he made her sit on his lap

and his mother so cutely teasing him about Aarti

SillySoni thumbnail

Chapter 9

Next day Aarti came to meet Ishita but upstairs Yash stopped her. She gave him a stern look.

"Tum roz aati ho yahan?" He asked.

"Yes, after all it's my best friend's home." She replied and tried to leave.

"Oh i never know you consider me as your best friend" He comes near her.

"I'm talking about Ishita." She glared at him.

"Ouch you hurt me." He pretended to be very hurt. She rolled eyes.

"You know we will be in a long distance relationship if you become my girlfriend because I live in a different city." He says. She was stunned as he sounded very serious.

"Don't try to be frank with me?" She glared at him.

"Consider yourself lucky because you're the first girl with whom I want to be frank." He smirks.

"You're so annoying." She tried to leave but he held her hand and pulled her back only to pin her against the wall.

"I know you don't dislike me as you pretend all the time." He leaned closer. She looked down at his chest awkwardly because he is right.

"Jaane do mujhe." She wriggled.

"Mat jao na." Yash says over so lovingly as he felt her heart beating madly, she looked at him surprised, her cheek becoming red. He leaned in and kissed her cheek. Her eyes widened in shock feeling his soft lips. He moved back and smirked to find her shocked. She looked around to see if there was anybody else. She held her dupatta over her chest, her stomach felt like a family of butterflies living inside.

"You…" She pretends to be angry to hide what she is feeling at this moment. He shook head as she ran away from there.

Later In Ishita's room Aarti glanced at the clock only to see it's 9:30 pm.

"Yaar tum logon ki baaton mein time ka pata bhi nahi chala, ab main chalti hoon papa aane wale honge aur maa bhi gussa hongi nahi toh." Aarti got up and told Ishita and other girls. As she came downstairs Maya asked her to call the new bhabhi from her room. She went upstairs and what she saw from the window made her uncomfortable. Prashant and Arpita were romancing like a normal newly wed. Yash was passing from there and saw her there. She was frozen to even move, it's too much for her naive mind. Yash came near and realized the situation. She was about to gasp but he clasped her mouth from behind and pulled her aside.

"Shhh" He whispered into her ear. She realised it was him. For Yash Aarti discomfort the soft low noises inside the room keep increasing. Yash tightly grabbed her slim waist and still closed her mouth.

"Hmm" She leaned on his chest in discomfort. He released his hold on her mouth but his hand tightened around her waist. His light stubble caressed her soft cheek. She turned around and hid her face into his chest as the noises didn't seem to stop. Yash was also losing himself and slipped his fingers into her long hair as she tightly presses her lips on his chest to stop the gasp which was dying to escape her mouth. It was the most uncomfortable thing they ever experienced. Her touch made him lean into her shoulder as he pulled her closer, his long fingers digging in her waist. They can feel each other's hearts beating as if they run a marathon.

"Yash" Her voice was barely audible as she clutched his shirt over his back. He turned his whole face into her neck while his hands held her even tighter as if he gonna crush her soft body. The noises from the room stopped, now it was them who were fighting with their emotions. Yash heard some footsteps so he pulled her behind a pillar. Aarti was still dizzy to even make out what was happening.

"You ok?" He asked even though he himself did not understand what he was doing anymore. She raised head and nods still not sure what is ok, because she is definitely not okay right now. He smooths her messy hair, remembering how passionately he messed them up at that moment. Aarti notices his shirt which is crushed and realised how she was holding him a while ago. She tries to move away but he plasters his body more.

"Wait for them to leave." He whispered. Then only she heard Maya knocking on Prashant's room door. Aarti was hell embarrassed, she looked at his chest cursing herself for even coming here. Yash smiled at her cute face. He straightened her dupatta. As soon as Maya and Prashant Arpita left, Aarti ran from there.

Next morning Aarti comes to her balcony and she still can't take out that image of Prashant Arpita's private moment. Yash came out of the bathroom and his eyes fell on Aarti there on her balcony.

"She looks lost, is she thinking about last night?" He murmurs and comes to the balcony.

"Kal ke baare mein soch rahi ho?" His voice yanked her to reality. She looked at him and remembered how she was clinging to him last night and he handled her so well. She gets up and left to the room.

"She is too naive" He was concerned for her, but didn't know how to console her.

Later Ishita's called Aarti's home.

"Aarti tu aaj aayi nahi, theek hai tu?" She asked in concern.

"Yes, I'm not feeling well" Aarti lied, she doesn't feel like going there again after last night.

"Main aati hoon" Ishita tells.

"No, you don't worry, actually I will meet you later." Aarti doesn't want to make her mother worry about her.

Later Aarti gathers some courage and decides to go to Ishita's home. Yash sees her there and thought to clear her confusion.

"Suno" He came in front of her. She avoids him and continues to leave for Ishita's room.

"Woh kuch galat nahi kar rahe thhe." His voice halted her steps.

"It's normal for a newly wed to become horny." He was honest for her sake. She gripped her dupatta, trying to understand what he meant by this.

"Most desi people start talking to their would-be spouse even before their engagement." He comes near her. She looked at him because Ishita used to tell her that Prashant talked with Arpita almost everyday for hours.

"Most of the cases couples fall in love even before their marriage so it's normal for them to express their love." He chooses his words carefully so she doesn't misunderstand it as something bad. She turned to leave without speaking a word.

"Why do you always run away from me, do you hate me?" He asked.

"Aisa nahi hai" She looked at him.

"So do you like me?" He teasingly looked at her feeling good that she forgot that incident now.

"Bilkul nahi" She glared at him angrily.

"But why?" He made a baby face.

"You're not my type." She looked away stubbornly crossing her hands over her chest.

"I'm handsome, cool, funny, intelligent then why don't you like me? What is your type?" He whined.

"Intelligent, really?" She giggled. He glared at her.

"Kyun tumhe koi shak hai?" He came near her dangerously. She nods no meekly to see him offended. She heard some footsteps so she ran away.

"Bhagwaan ji is ladki ko kuch sadbudhi do, mere jaise handsome ladke ko bhaw nahi deti yeh, kya hoga iska bolo?" He looked up and whined to God.

"Yashu kisse baat kar rahe ho tum?" Gayatri saw him there.

"Bhagwaan ji se." He told her honestly.

"Really but about what?" Gayatri smiled.

"Hain kuch problems meri life mein bhi." He pretended to be very seriously stressed.

"Nautanki" Gayatri laughed then ruffled his hair.

"Maa please don't ruin my hair." He whined.

Precap: Separation.

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 9

Beautiful and Delicate Chapter

Oh Aarti caught as she does not know what to do

seeing the newly weds so close but thankfully once again

Yash is there and both Aarti and Yash had a moment of closeness too

I'm sure he is slowly realizing that Aarti does like him

I loved how he decides to speak to his God and his mother catches him

it was a cute scene

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yash n arthi always clashing together at awkward moments which makes them uncomfortable especially arthi because she is so naive when it boils down to relationships loved the moment when yash got caught by his mum hoping for the best