Chapter 6

Fabulous and so Awesome Chapter

Oh wow at least Aarti missed Yash around her

and the moment he returns he starts teasing her again

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Chapter 7

"When are we returning to Mumbai?" At night Yash questions Gayatri. She looks to Suraj for help.

"We are staying here for some more days." Suraj said, Yash eyes widened.

"You are joking, right?" Yash asked. Suraj nods no.

"You both lied to me." He looked Gayatri as this was the first time she hid something from him.

"It's not a lie, we both know you won't come here if we tell you about a few days plan." Suraj said. Yash was mad, he left the room without saying anything. Gayatri tried to go behind him when Suraj stopped her.

"Let him go, he has to understand life can't go by his plans and choices." He says. She is still feeling bad that she lied to him.

Next morning Gayatri come in living room where Yash slept last night, she has seen him there with Prashant then Maya told her that Yash slept on couch in living so she didn't disturbed him know her son well, in anger he don't listen to anyone.

"Yashu." She lovingly kissed his hair as he stirred in his sleep.

"Maa." He hugged her smiling then it stuck him.

"My baby is angry?" She asked as he pulled back.

"I'm sorry." She hugged him from behind. He snapped her hands and left from there.

"Uff, now how I'm going to pacify my angry bird?" She thought but also knew it's nothing new. He many times gets mad like this then after some time forget everything.

Aarti came to their house when Maya and Gayatri were cleaning rooms as some guests left.

"Aunty, I lost my Payal here. If you find one please tell me." Aarti said. Maya nods and from another room Gayatri comes.

"Di whose anklet is this?" She shows it to maya.

"Aarti see is this yours." Maya asked her, Aarti take that from Gayatri.

"Yes it's mine, thanks aunty." She smiled at Gayatri and wore her Payal in front of them.

"Main chalti hoon." Aarti says. On the stairs she bumped with Yash. She expected he would trouble her like always but he was leaving as if he didn't recognize her.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked, he looked at her then nodded.

"What happened?" She is missing his usual self.

"Nothing." He says before leaving.

"What's wrong with him?" She wondered.

Whole day went by, Yash was roaming in the house with a big sad face. Five more rasams were left so Aarti with Radha was there and she also noticed that Yash is still not talking with her, and top of that she just didn't like his sad face.

"Have you seen a guy?" She came to the living room where he was sitting alone playing a game in his tab. Yash raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, a crazy boy who never leaves a chance to annoy me. He has been missing since this morning. I just want him back. Please contact me if you find him or know about his whereabouts. Okay." She asked very seriously. He looked at her for a while then dug his head to continue with the game. But now she can see a small smile on his lips.

"I was mad at my maa." He spoke as she took a seat on a chair in front of the couch he was sitting on. She waited for him to continue.

"You know we are more like best friends!! She never hides anything from me but today." He sadly looks down at his mobile.

"I want to go back to Mumbai." He raises his head to look at her.

"Why? Don't you like Bhopal?" She asked.

"Nah, it's just I miss my friends in Mumbai." He says.

"And what about friends which you made here, like me." She says. He was astonished with the friend thing between them.

"I thought I'm just a crazy boy for you." He asked. She smiled looking at her lap.

"Yeah you're mad and to be honest you're the only crazy boy friend I have." She said, "Boyfriend." He returned back to his teasing mood.

"Shut up." She throws a pillow on his way blushing, he nudges that away.

"No seriously, isn't I am handsome?" He got up, she stared at him astonished because of his straightforwardness.

"Huh." He stood before her almost towering over her. His brown eyes say that he is very serious. Just now she is noticing how tall he is. She can imagine him becoming an irresistible guy when will he cross the age of 23. She will look perfect with him because she has a good height.

"Um, stop annoying me." She uncomfortably looked away because of her own thoughts then she stood to leave but he stopped her holding her wrist and pulled her into his arms.

"Yash.'' She almost moaned as his fingers slipped into her hair, he looked at her trying to understand his own feelings for her.

"I never felt like this about any girl." He grabbed her waist, now their bodies have no space even for air. She rested her hand on his chest, and couldn't understand his actions.

"I find you cute!" He liked the warmth of her fragile body.

"Yash" She again took his name being confused about these new emotions.

"I love to hear my name from you." His thumb caressed her soft cheek. She blinks her eyes.

"Don't you feel the same about me?" He innocently looked into her eyes only to find the same confusion in them.

"Aarti." She heard her mother calling her.

"Your name is Aarti?" Yash smiled, finally finding out her name.

"Let me go." Scared she looked at Yash and to her surprise he released her waist, next she ran away without looking back.

"What I'm doing and why?" He was surprised by his own actions, just realising how he was holding her as if she belonged to him. After some time he tried to talk with her but she was avoiding him and that irritated him. Later he saw her with a boy, they were laughing at something.

"She can talk with some random guy but she doesn't have time to spend five minutes with me." He was annoyed.

"That boy is hitting on you." He caught her in the garden as she was going out for something. She looked at him and his hold on her arms. She so wanted to tell him that he is the one who is hitting on her from their first meeting and now she is not liking it.

"You are misunderstanding it." She gazed at his eyes that show true concern for her and his hold telling he is jealous. He nods, not in the mood of argument.

"You were avoiding me." He says, don't know how to tell her that he just doesn't like that guy around her.

"Don't avoid me again, I don't like it." He said with a baby sad face.

"Okay, I won't." She pulled his cheek.

"Ouch." He fakes a cry, she giggles.

In the evening Yash helped Prashant and other two boys with settling new furniture in Prashant and Arpita's new bedroom.

"I'm so tired." He sat next to Suraj after telling Prashant to ask someone else to help.

"You are too young to be tired." Maya's mother in law Anita says who was talking with Suraj until now. Yash raised his eyebrow, Suraj knew he would definitely answer back.

"Alright you see aunty you are too old to be alive." He mocked. Anita feels insulted. Suraj finds it highly offensive.

"Yash." Suraj doesn't know when his hand and slapped him. Yash held his burning cheek and looked at him shocked. Anita was satisfied, almost smiling inwardly.

"Say sorry to her." Suraj held Yash's arm and pulled him in front of anita.

"No, I won't, do whatever you want." Yash snapped his hand madly and turned to walk away.

"Stop right here, Yash." Suraj shouted as he stormed away. All were stunned with the sudden tension in the house.

"Aise jawan bachche pe koi haath uthata hai kya." Savitri and Virat scolded Suraj for raising his hand on Yash.

"Gayatri I'm telling you that you won't go to pacify him this time." Suraj says when Gayatri tells him that he overreacted. She nods but still can't stop herself so after some time she went to the room only to find it in total mess, with bed sheet and pillows and dressing table all things scattered all over the floor. He even broke his tablet, with Yash nowhere in the room.

"Where did he go?" She got worried and went to search for him in other rooms and found him in Prashant's old room which was half empty. She was stunned to see Yash sitting on the couch with an alcohol bottle in his hand.

"Yashu" She called him, he raised his head, his eyes were already red.

"Give it to me, now you won't drink anymore." She tries to take the bottle but he pulls it back.

"Go away." His heavy voice clearly said he had cried before he got drunk.

"I love you bachcha." She cups his face, not understanding how to console him. She knows he is deeply hurt as this is the first time Suraj hit him, actually someone hit him. Being a pampered kid getting hit by someone is too much for him.

"No, don't lie again, you don't love me actually no one loves me, especially papa. I know he hates me, why does he hate me so much?" He yelled, snapping her hands and cried at last.

"No, no one hates my baby." She wiped his tears then pulled him in her arms. They heard the door being open.

"Suraj." Gayatri gasps, not sure how he will react seeing a drunk Yash.

"Yash" Suraj called him. Yash stood there with his head down, actually scared.

"Sorry." Suraj apologised seeing his fingers mark on his cheek. Yash looked up to him.

"I can never hate you." Suraj says as he holds Yash's shoulders. Gayatri and Yash look at each other, they both know Yash didn't mean those words.

"I knew, I just rambled it in anger." Yash says.

"But you disappointed me." He glanced at the alcohol bottle.

"I won't drink again, promise." Yash pinch his throat.

"That's like my boy." Suraj smiles, pulling him in a hug. He is glad that Yash didn't give the excuse of being hurt, even though it's the first time he drinks.

At 11 pm Suraj entered the room where Gayatri was sitting by a sleeping form of Yash.

"He took shower, I think the hangover will remain till morning." She told, Suraj smoothed Yash's hair.

"Only because of your unconditional love, he thinks I don't love him." He says.

"You should be less strict with him instead and you know he didn't mean it." She said,

"Just one more day and everything will be back to normal when we return to Mumbai." He thought.

Precap: Yash met Radha.

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

i am glad that yash n arthi had a good conversation which put things between them into prospective without causing any misunderstandings. it was good to witness yashs jealousy when arthi was talking to another boy and his confession to her

coderlady thumbnail

Yash is unhappy with the new plans. He wants to leave as soon as possible.

coderlady thumbnail

Why is he moping so much? Aarti is still there after all.

coderlady thumbnail

They are back in talking mode. Some teasing and light conversations too.

coderlady thumbnail

Yash did not need to be rude to Anita. No point taking a comment so seriously.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 8

Chapter 7

Terrific update.... greatly written

as expected Yash is angry that they are not leaving to Mumbai

so Aarti misses the playful and teasing Yash

well she decided to speak to him

they both have feelings for each other

of cos he teases her

not surprised with a jealous Yash

oh no Suraj slapped Yash