Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsNgozo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Awesome updates dear I loved them all. Ooh I love all the little fight's between Aarya. They are too cute. They are just like Tom and Jerry.

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 6

In the evening the girls were one who sat first for dinner and the boys were helping serve so Gayatri also asked Yash to help who was sitting comfortably with Prashant playing games in his tab.

"Go." She says again he made an annoyed face before getting up. While serving sweets he finds Aarti on a corner table.

"Alien, want some sweets." He asked leaning on her, her friends giggled. Aarti glared at him furiously.

"Why do you always call me an alien?" She gritted her teeth.

"Oh you behave like one that's why." He innocently told which made her friends laugh.

"You're so dead." She gets so annoyed.

"You're so hot!" He referred to her anger, her friend's jaws dropped assuming that he is openly flirting with her.

"Go away." She slammed her fist on the table, trying hard to not yell.

"Okay cool down, don't get mad." He made a scared face, went away serving others. She picks up a glass and drinks the whole water in one go, she can't believe this guy can make her so mad at him.

"Why does he call you an alien?" Ishita questions.

"Because he is crazy, don't you witness yourself." She got up from her chair to leave.

"I'm sitting with my friends there on a corner table, the same one you sit on." Meanwhile Yash tells Aarti as it's men turn now.

"So what?" She raises her eyebrows.

"So you are coming to serve me food na." He tells with an innocent face.

"Seriously." She rolled her eyes, and didn't know why he always troubled her only.

"Daal." Yash made a face as Aarti served him.

"Oh this looks like you don't like daal, huh." She asks with a winning smile.

"No, I um." He mumbled, very well knowing that if he told her she would definitely take her revenge and he was right because next second she served him more.

"Damn, what you did." He was literally horrified.

"Daal is very good for health so have it all, okay." She smirked then went ahead.

"I think you messed with her before and now she takes her revenge on you." Prashant laughed beside yash.

"Yes I'm screwed, oh please someone kill me." He cries like a kid in his own poor condition.

Till the morning almost all the guests leave, now only family members left in the scindia house including few close relatives.

Yash and Suraj were getting ready to go their gaun. Prashant and Arpita need to do their kuldevtas pooja. Yash was excited, he heard a lot about the village but never got a chance to visit there.

"Maa you told me that village is famous for peacocks." Yash took out a camera from his bag.

"Haan aur bander bhi hain wahan" Gayatri said just to tease him.

"Kya, mujhe toh durr lagta hai unse" Yash made a small face.

"Let's go, Yash." Suraj comes to take Yash. Yash hurriedly picked his mobile then glanced in mirror last time.

"Suniye kitne log ja rahe hai?" Gayatri asked just to make sure Yash will be comfortable.

"It's a five hours long journey. Yash, me and Maa including Prashant and Arpita, we will return till evening." Suraj knows her well.

Aarti came to Scindia house to meet Ishita who told her about a village where few members left for pooja. Later Aarti comes to her home and gets ready for school. Till 4 pm she returned from school. She was really tired.

"Beta tum theek ho?" Radha asked in concern as Aarti sat on a chair leaving a school bag on the floor.

"I guess it's baraat tiredness." Aarti drank some water then left for her room. Changing uniform she lay in bed. Yash crossed her mind.

"Woh laut aaya hoga?" She wonders and remembers how much he used to trouble her on every little thing.

"Pagal ladka." She smiled snuggling into her pillow, she still can see his handsome face, that mischievous smile of his, how his fingers feel on her skin, his arms around her waist, and his red soft lips grazing on the corner of her lips.

"Why am I thinking about him?" She snapped out of his thoughts.

Meanwhile Radha comes to the room and finds her asleep.

"Meri bachchi." Radha dearly smoothed Aarti's hair and tucked her more in duvet.

Later Aarti woke up and freshened up, then she completed her homework.

"Maa, can I go to Ishita's home?" Aarti asked Radha permission.

"Ok but return before your papa come back from his job." Radha allowed her. Aarti nods and leaves to meet Ishita or say she just wants to see Yash.

Meanwhile Yash and others return. Aarti reached the door with Ishita who helped Arpita get down the car. Yash also steps out from the back door and Aarti feels good to see him after a whole day, she will never accept but she really missed him today. Yash also saw her there.

"Missed me?" He spoke near her ear as he walked inside. Her cheeks turn red.

"Uncle ji, give it to me." Aarti came forward to hold pooja thaal. Suraj smiles and gives that thaal to her.

"Maa I'm so tired." Yash came near Gayatri only to hug her.

"Mera baby, jao thoda so lo ab." Gayatri lovingly smooths his hair telling him to take some rest now.

Next morning Aarti took a bath and came to the balcony. Yash woke up and came out of bed and his gaze fell on Aarti who was sitting on her balcony.

"Alien dhoop kha rahi hai." He mentally laughs at his own joke.

"Thank god she can't hear me or else she will again be angry with me." He shook head and came to the balcony.

"Good morning alien." His voice startled her. She glared at him angrily.

"You look hot." He smirks.

"Kya?" She was stunned.

"I mean your anger." He clarified but there was a playful smile on the corner of his lips.

"By the way, yellow colour suits you." He noticed she was wearing a yellow patiala suit. She doesn't answer and turns to go inside the room.

"I compliment you, won't you thank me?" He teases her.

"No" She blushed and left before he saw her pink cheeks.

"She is interesting." He ran a hand through his already messed hair.

Precap: Same

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

best part was when arthi missed yash presence around her and the way he annoys her.Arthi face light up when she saw yash like the way he always gets to her by his teasing and yash gets scared by her stern look

SillySoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: tatum86

best part was when arthi missed yash presence around her and the way he annoys her.Arthi face light up when she saw yash like the way he always gets to her by his teasing and yash gets scared by her stern look

Glad you liked that she missed him.

pooja20_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's so cute to see him calling her alien😂😂...amd the part where she misses his presence..Seems like, Aarti Madam has started developing feelings for him, though she seems a bit stubborn outside....And Yash as usual openly flirting with her😂...I can't wait to see how they are gonna end up with each other🔥🔥

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for the pm

Chapter 6

Fabulous update.... nicely written

Yash loves to tease and annoy Aarti

of cos she is angry

at least she took her revenge

Gosh she is missing him

but will never admit him

great that he complimented

as expected she blushes

update soon

coderlady thumbnail

He better be more careful about his expressions next time.

coderlady thumbnail

They irritate each other but at the same time can't stay away.

SillySoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja20_02

It's so cute to see him calling her alien😂😂...amd the part where she misses his presence..Seems like, Aarti Madam has started developing feelings for him, though she seems a bit stubborn outside....And Yash as usual openly flirting with her😂...I can't wait to see how they are gonna end up with each other🔥🔥

I'm also excited to reveal how they're going to confess

Charanjeetkaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderfull update....

Yash loves to tease and annoy Aarti

and she took her revenge

she is missing him

but will never admit to him

Yash scared for her

he complimented her

Ever part between yash and arti is so cute