tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

it was sad the way suraj handled the situation by slapping yash instead of explaining to him not to neglect his studies to better his future than putting yash down thank god he did so well im sure it was because of not loosing his love arthi

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for the pm and update

Chapter 16

Riveting update.... nicely written

Suraj's anger is justified

however he should not have been so harsh on Yash

so Gayatri intervenes

now Suraj knows about Aarti

liked that Aarti assures Yash

Aarti's parents know about her and Yash

great that Yash is determined to make his dad proud

Edited by khwaishfan - 1 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 8

pleasant precap

update soon

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 16

Fabulous and Amazing Chapter

Suraj is disappointed that Yash failed 2 subjects

but I like the fact that Yash improved in his studies

and his father was also proud

back in Bhopal Yash has been sad and Aarti had thought

it's because of her reaction , but it's great Yash also tells Aarti

the reason

I liked Aarti's parents teasing her

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tatum86

it was sad the way suraj handled the situation by slapping yash instead of explaining to him not to neglect his studies to better his future than putting yash down thank god he did so well im sure it was because of not loosing his love arthi

Yes, he will realise it soon.

SillySoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Thanks for the pm and update

Chapter 16

Riveting update.... nicely written

Suraj's anger is justified

however he should not have been so harsh on Yash

so Gayatri intervenes

now Suraj knows about Aarti

liked that Aarti assures Yash

Aarti's parents know about her and Yash

great that Yash is determined to make his dad proud

Thanks dear!! Yeah everything is clear now.

pooja20_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Felt very sad for Yash..and Suraj's behaviour towards him...Suraj's intention maybe good..but he's more mean towards Yash..:( But, our boy later proved himself and that was my fav part from this chapter..

I thought,Aarti's parents will be against AarYa...but turned out that they don't have any problem with AarYa affair..which is again so nice to see...

Hmm...precap says next part is about their college life...AarYa is growing up....excitement is also high for the next part..pls update soon❤

SillySoni thumbnail

Chapter 17

3 years passed smoothly, Aarti is now turning into a grown up beautiful girl from a mere naive teenager. She is ready to join college and also excited with the thought of meeting Yash because she is going to take admission in his college which is in Mumbai.

"Kitna khush hoga na Yash?'' Aarti thought and got a little sad remembering it's a year now they haven't met each other, they're connected with just video calls and messages. Yash whines many times that he wants to come to meet her but she always convinces him, somewhere she has to be a little mature in their relationship because he always takes decisions without thinking and specially when it comes to her he cares a damn about anything else.

Dubey house doorbell ring. A postman gives a parcel to Radha who opens the door.

"Maa kon hai?" Aarti comes out of her room.

"Yash's gift" Her father replied who was sitting in the living room reading a newspaper. Aarti was shy as Radha passed her the parcel. Aarti went back to her room. In those years she received many sucha gifts and to her trouble her parents know who sent them to their daughter. She excitedly opened the parcel and found a pretty peach-colored indo western dress.

"What did he send this time?" Her mother yelled from the hall.

"Maa please" Aarti blushed, hiding her face in the dress. Next second she heard her parents laughing.

Next day she reached Mumbai and shifted to her flat with her friends Neelam, Paridhi, Ishita.

"Yash wakeup, college nahi jaana kya?" Gayatri steps into Yash's room and opens the window curtain.

"Just five more minutes maa" He rolled onto his stomach and hide face into a pillow because of the sunshine coming from the window.

"No, mujhe Prateek ka call aaya tha." she snatched a pillow from him, he whined before leaving for the bathroom.

In college Yash met his friends Prateek and Aman.

"I hope you find a new girl, I can't bear Muskan anymore" Yash told Aman, Prateek laughed followed by Yash. Aman knows Muskan has a crush on Yash, many times she accepts that if they were not friends then she would have chosen Yash.

Soon Yash's eyes widened in surprise on seeing Aarti stepping in college with her friends.

"I'm dreaming," he muttered because she didn't tell him about joining his college.

"Hey you three" Prateek stops them.

"Yaar mujhe darr lag raha hai" Neelam was a little afraid.

"Don't worry" Paridhi dragged her ahead. Aarti was already lost in her happiness of seeing Yash in reality.

"Yaar yeh pink churidar wali" Aman was all drooling over Aarti.

"Sirf meri hai woh." Yash furiously gripped Aman shirt collar. Aman and Prateek both were shocked.

"Yaar" Vivek holds Yash from back, Yash also gets how he is behaving.

"Do you like her?" Aman was still joking, Yash smiled. The girls stood in front of them.

"Tumhe pata hai hum kon hain?" Aman tries to scare them.

"Kyun apko nahi pata aap kon ho?" Aarti looked at them innocently, Paridhi and Neelam giggled. Aman glared at the three of them and other students who stood in distance as they were also laughing. Yash was smiling proudly.

"We are your seniors." Prateek tells.

"You all should respect us." he demanded.

"So guys, how about I make them sing a song" Aman asks his other friends sitting on bikes.

"No, it's so boring." Amit rolled eyes.

"Okay, let's make them dance." Prateek said.

"Nahi yaar" Aman and other objects.

"Hey you" Yash got up from his bike. Aarti was not surprised as he chose her.

"Come on propose to me." He demanded arrogantly. She nodded no stubbornly.

"Please" he made a baby face. She can't help but smile and again deny. All their friends were amused to see them behaving like this.

"What's going on?" Prateek and Aman ask together. Yash and Aarti looked away, mumbling being caught like this.

"Okay, chalo you have to find the principal office but can't take help from anyone." Prateek tells Paridhi.

"What?? How am I supposed to find an office without asking somebody?" She freaked out.

"We will do.'' Neelam accepted before dragging Paridhi away to complete their task. Prateek and Aman found a few more students and Aarti walked away from there Yash followed her.

"Tumne mujhe propose kyun nahi kiya?" Yash comes near Aarti.

"I don't propose to a stranger." She was searching for her class.

"Stranger?" He almost shouted.

"Yeah, do we know each other?" She asked naughtily. Yash glared at her.

"Okay, I have a task for you, find my apartment. I promise I'll propose to you in front of the whole college." She put a condition.

"Done" he also doesn't want to give up on this chance.

"Why didn't you tell me that you're coming to mumbai?" He suddenly remembered that she didn't talk about coming here.

"I wanted to keep it a surprise" She told about how she first thought of telling him but then decided to keep it a secret.

"So now we are in the same city and college, always together." He was happy just with the thought of being around her all the time, they no longer needed video calls and messages.

Three days passed and Yash was searching for Aarti's apartment without cheating. She liked that he didn't ask her friends.

After the lecture Aarti and Yash sat in the garden with their friends. Yash smiled as their eyes met.

"Chal Pari mujhe library se kuch books leni hain" Neelam said, Ishita also noticed Yash gaze at Aarti.

"Hi" Yash went close to her when his friends also left for the canteen. She opened her box.

"You bring a tiffin box to college?" He was amused. She nods no.

"I bring this for you" She smiles at him. He was touched.

"Wow" he sat near her to see his fav gajar ka halwa.

"Tum bilkul nahi badle" Aarti fed him with her hand.

"Why do you want to change me?'' Yash mischievously stared at her. She blushes as he licks her fingers.

"Alien" he graced her cheek and his thump lingered on the corner of her lips. She pushed him, shying.

"Tum bhi kahan badli ho" He smirks.

In two days there was a freshers party.

At the flat Aarti and her friends were busy selecting outfits.

In the evening Yash gets ready in a simple black shirt and jeans, he knows his face is enough to hold anybody's attention, he doesn't need to do extra things to look good.

"Yash jaldi ghar aana" Gayatri told him.

"Maa it's a party thodi toh der ho hi jayegi" Yash said just as a fact.

"No way, tere papa ka gussa toh maloom hai na tujhe" She warned him.

"Maa" He whined.

"Jaldi aana aur koi shararat nahi karna" She lovingly cups his face. He made a baby face and nodded.

At the party Yash was looking at the entrance.

"Koi aane wala hai?" Prateek noticed where his eyes were stuck.

"Nahi toh" Yash quickly looked away.

"I guess you're waiting for her," Vivek says, looking ahead. Yash followed his eyes and saw Aarti entering with her friends.

"Alien" He was mesmerized by how pretty she looked in that grey-colored dress that reached till her knees.

"Somebody is flat on you" Ishita smirked seeing Yash. Aarti followed Ishita's gaze and she found Yash there who was looking charming. She blushed at the way he was looking at her with those heart eyes.

"Close your mouth dude." Prateek lifted Yash's chin which yanked Yash out of his Dreamland.

"I know she is hot but you shouldn't drool on her openly." Aman said which angered Yash.

"Kya kaha tune?" Yash dangerously glared at him. Aman was nervous for a moment.

"Cool, I know she is yours." Prateek joked to see an angry Yash. Yash smiled weakly and realised how possessive he is for Aarti.

Meanwhile when his friends left him alone Aarti comes near him and offers a juice glass.

"Tumhare friends ne tumhe zyada pareshan toh nahi kiya na?" she asked.

"Not more than you." Yash smiled at her. She gives a shy smile.

"Sunder lag rahi ho" He tucked her curl behind ear.

"You're also looking handsome" She said, just being lost in his eyes.

Meanwhile Yash took Aarti to the dance floor. 20220429_235530~2.jpg His friends noticed the visible chemistry between them so Yash introduced Aarti to them and revealed that they're in a relationship.

Precap: Suraj met Aarti.

Edited by SillySoni - 1 years ago
tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

what a big suprise yash got by seeing arthi and he was mesmerized thinking it was a dream which actually real love the jealousy side of yash because he is very possesive of his arthi which is kind of nice waiting to see how far their relationship would stand the test of time

coderlady thumbnail

The first line already got me. Three years!