Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The dad wants to choose a girl for Yash but the mom knows the girl is already chosen.

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: coderlady

The dad wants to choose a girl for Yash but the mom knows the girl is already chosen.

Yes, because Yash's mother know him better than his father lol

pooja20_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sucha cute update.....this update has got so many cute cute scenes,from that payal scene, that photoshoot everything...❤ abdolutely loved it dear...pls update soon❤

SillySoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja20_02

Sucha cute update.....this update has got so many cute cute scenes,from that payal scene, that photoshoot everything...❤ abdolutely loved it dear...pls update soon❤

Thanku!! I'm glad that you loved it ❤️

SillySoni thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Chapter 15

Next day Aarti comes to meet Yash.

"Okay tell me why were you jealous of Ishita that day?" Yash drag her to his room.

"When?" She didn't get him.

"When we confessed about liking each other and also we kis.." He mischievously looked at her.

"Tum jante ho kyun" It made her shy so she quickly replied.

"No, i have no idea." He denied laying down in bed.

"She is not your sister," She lay near him. Yash glanced at her in confusion.

"Oh i know she is not Maya bua real daughter." Yash remembers how a time Gayatri told him that Bua ji found a girl at market and brought her home.

"I was small when Maya bua brought her, i guess Ishita was 3 or 4 years old then." He continued.

"Haan i met her, she was too naive and afraid, Maa told me that perhaps her parents lost her" Aarti also shared with him.

"She doesn't consider you her brother, do you see her as a sister?" she asked.

"No, actually i never bond with her simply because i visit Bhopal very less." Yash told her honestly. Aarti smile looking at him.

"What?" He raised eyebrows.

"You're too cute" She leaned near and pecked his cheek, surprising him.

"And you're too soft" he held her waist. She blushed as he hovered over her.

"Stay away" She pushed him and tried to get out of bed but he quickly grabbed her hand and next second she landed on his lap.

"Yash" She was surprised to feel his chest against her back.

"Tumse door rehne ke liye nahi aaya hun main Bhopal." His hand snaked around her waist from behind, before he kissed her nape.

"Yash" a soft moan left her lips.

"Please let me go." She pleaded.

"I'm no longer holding you." He speaks into her ear. Then only she realised that now she was willingly sitting on his lap, his hands actually placed on his sides. He smirked as she hurriedly moved away.

"You're cunning." She cutely accused him.

"Really?" He chuckled, moving toward her.

"Stay where you are." She warned, stepping away.

"Let me remind you this is my room." He glared at her.

"Toh?" She glared at him right back.

"Toh yeh main jahan chahun wahan jaunga." He said and next second her back hit the wall. He placed his hand near her head.

"You have changed a lot." She looked at his eyes which right now don't have the usual mischievousness.

"You're the reason." He gently raise her chin.

"Me?" She managed to question.

"Haan, I never thought I would come here again but you made me do that, and I never thought someone could hold my attention but you made me fall hard for you." He cupped her face, his simple words already melted her heart.

"I'll miss you," He told. She looked at him and realised what he was going to tell her next.

"I'm going back to Mumbai." He rested his forehead on hers.

"Main bhi tumhe yaad karungi." She sadly closed her eyes.

Next day Yash left Bhopal. Aarti was dull the whole day. At night Radha came to Aarti's room and found her asleep.

"Maa" She moaned in sleep as Radha touched her forehead worriedly.

"Tujhe toh bukhar hai" Radha felt her warm skin. Aarti looked at her with her droopy eyes.

"Main kuch khaane leke aati hun" She went out after tucking Aarti into a quilt. Meanwhile Aarti slept again as Radha gave her medicine.

Reaching Mumbai Yash slept and later at night Gayatri came to his room to call him for dinner but found him sitting near a window.

"Baby" She brushes his hair to see him lost.

"Kya hua?" she asked as he raised head to look at her.

"Pata nahi par kuch achha nahi lag raha." He again looked out of the window.

"You're missing Bhopal." She sat near him. He looked at her. She nodded, smiling.

"Chalo khana khalo." She asked him.

"Mann nahi hai" He refused to have dinner.

"But why?" She cupped his face.

"I don't know" He came forward and hugged her.

"Yashu" She can feel his sadness.

"Are you missing somebody?" She tried to confirm her doubt. Yash closed eyes and could see Aarti's face.

"Yes" He accepted, pulled away.

"Kon hai woh?" She already knows but wants to hear from him.

"Aar…" he was taking Aarti's name when Suraj yelled for Gayatri.

"Ji aayi, chalo khana khalo" She drag Yash with her.

Next day in school Yash's friends told him that their sports teacher was discussing that they want to give his name for the Indian football team selection.

Yash just nodded and walked away to his class, this doesn't make him happy like it should have.

In a week was Aarti's exams. She was distracted so much that she couldn't even rest her eyes on the book, sometimes she just kept staring at one page for long then shut the book, getting sad again. Her parents noticed her being different but don't want to pressure her assuming that her health is not good these days.

Next day Aarti's class teacher scolded her for her carelessness. Aarti came home and cried in her room, it's the first time her teacher was so disappointed with her.

Yash exams are also near. Suraj was tensed seeing Yash not paying attention.

"Fail hona chahte ho?" Suraj shook him rudely. Gayatri comes forward but Suraj shows her hand.

"Don't" Gayatri was taken aback she never saw him this much angry before.

Next day was Aarti's first paper so she slept late at night. Radha comes to her room only to see books spreading all over her bed and Aarti sleeping on a corner.

"Meri bachchi" Radha lovingly caressed her head then picked all her books and after keeping them on the study table she moved Aarti in the middle of bed.

"Maa" She stirred with her touch.

"So jao, bahut raat hogyi hai'' She tucked her in a quilt then switched off the light.

On the other hand Yash stayed awake the whole night to prepare for his first paper.

In the morning he woke up late and hurried to his school. The exam went well. Sitting in the canteen he msg Aarti asking about her exam.

Meanwhile Aarti came out of the examination hall and saw Yash msg. She smiled and called him.

"Alien" Yash chirped in happiness.

"How are you?" he asked.

"I'm fine, tum kaise ho?" She stood just inside the school gate.

"I miss you so much," He tell. She can feel he means it.

"Main bhi" She sadly hang head.

"Aise dukhi hogi tum toh abhi aa jaunga tumhare paas." He felt terrible hearing her low voice.

"No, you can't, sochna bhi mat, exams hain tumhare." She warned him cutely.

"Tumhare bhi toh hain, I don't know how some people manage a long distance relationship." He sadly crashed his question paper into his fist.

"Mujhe bhi kuch achha nahi lagta tumhare bina." She didn't hide it.

"I'm sorry, because of me you're going through this, i shouldn't have confessed." He felt bad for her.

"Please don't say this, that was the most precious moment of my life, you know there was a time when people used to stay in different cities and they used to talk just throw letters, at least our generation have phones and social media to stay connected." She tried to cheer him up. Yash smiles, noticing her efforts to make him feel good.

"I lov…" He paused and realised what he was about to say. Aarti was also surprised knowing very well what he intended to say.

"Chup kyun hogye?" She break the silence.

"Nothing, i was saying ki dhyan rakhna apna." He changed his whole sentence and it somewhere hurt her.

"Hmm" She smiled weakly. He cut the call knowing how she might be feeling.

"I'm sorry" He apologized even though she couldn't hear him.

Reaching home Aarti was having her food but Yash's unsaid words bothered her so much that her mother noticed it.

"Beta kya hua?" Radha placed her fingers on Aarti forehead in concern but find the temperature normal.

"Ji kuch nahi" Aarti avoided her eyes.

"Koi toh baat hai, tum udaas lag rahi ho, kisise ladai hui kya school mein" She asked.

"No, actually I'm a little stressed about the next paper." Aarti lied but Radha was not convinced.

Meanwhile Aarti came to her room and a tear fell from her eyes not understanding why him not saying those words hurt her so much.

"We just like each other," She repeated to herself. She took out anklet from a drawer,

"He gifted me this then why do I want something more?" She smiled remembering how happy he was that day.

"Woh teen shabd kabhi humare beech nahi aa sakte" She wore both the anklets and slept feeling better convincing herself that they don't need those three words in their relationship.

Precap: Angry Suraj.

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 15

Beautiful and Amazing Chapter

Both Yash and Aarti are equally falling in love with the other

and both feel horrible away from the other

yet it's their exams and both need to concentrate

Aarti sad as Yash did not complete his words on, I Love You

but she makes herself understand

why is Suraj scolding Yash all the time

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

this chpt was really emotional because both the love birds are missing their time together because they live quite a distance from each other which is affecting their exams hopefully arthi and yash dont falter because all hell will break loose between their parents and both of them

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for the pm and update

Chapter 15

Fantastic update..... well written

liked Yash teasing Aarti

sad that he has to leave to Mumbai

as expected Yash and Aarti are missing each other terribly

well they are unable to concentrate on their exams

Aarti's parents are concerned about her

Suraj's tension with Yash was anticipated

glad that Yash and Aarti spoke

of cos she was sad when he did not complete his confession

at least she tried to understand

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 8

dynamic precap

update soon

pooja20_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aww...They are missing each other a lot....don't know what had kept Yash away from saying ILY...is he still a bit unsure about his feelings or does he not want to complicate things up during this exam time?? Whatever that be,Aarti seems a bit upset :( but she convinced herself that they don't need those three words in their relation..

Coming to the precap...Suraj is angry for what?? Why is he always angry/scolding Yash?? Can't wait to read the next part..