Soaps all set to wrap up

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago

You can expect a major change on almost all General Entertainment Channels soon. While several soaps are being taken off air soon, there are some that have been given an ultimatum by the channels to buck up or else be prepared to go off air. As a result, your favourite soap operas are all set for some major twists and turns. Here's a peek into the drama.

Ek Ladki Anjani Si
Ek Ladki Anjani Si, the Hindi adaptation of the highly successful Venezuelan Juana La Virgen, is coming to its logical end or so feels the head of Shreya Creations, Sheel Kumar. He admits that the story has gone on and on, and adds, "The fact that it has served its time makes me a happy man." And what can we expect at the end of the longest running serial on Sony? "A happy ending, what else?" laughs Kumar. The Creative Head of the show, Misha Gautam, reveals that Dhruv dies, Ananya and Nikhil unite, and everybody lives happily ever after. Misha was tight-lipped when asked to reveal the date of the final episode.

Kasautii Zindagi Kay
Yet another Balaji serial, Kasautii Zindagi Kay, rumoured to go off air in three months' time, has added a twist in its tale. Prerna and Anurag are set to rekindle their relationship, and Mr Bajaj will be re-introduced into the show. When we asked the Creative Head of the series, Doris Dey to comment on why the serial is shutting shop she said "I have no knowledge of Kasautii Zindagi Kay shutting down, so I am no one to comment on anything further". Well it seems she is shying away from telling us the truth.

http://deccan.com/TV%20Guide/TV%20GuideDescription.asp#Singe r%20No.%201

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks.. nice pic.. i remember i posted a similar pic of that episode too) the inauguration party episode nah?

yeah they call that Happy ending...Dhruv dies and that makes it a happy ending...
anyways i'm overreacting 😆 😆

tfs the artiile dear

Love,
Gracella
payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou for sharing 😉 👏
Ananya doesnt seem happy in the pic with Cez 😭😕