** Elas ending & Bloopers **

-Nadii- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago

hi guyss

Elas is ended, and what did they do at the end, they did'nt even tell us something about the other chracters like, Tullika, sonam, aryan and them..

and what about Laila's husbands murder. and all that..

we all did wait for the ending for so long and when they finally showed it, they just ended it so fast...

I was so exited when Laila's plan failed and was hoping that she will get what she deserved but dhruv just killed her so fast, that's not fair...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wht's not fair is that Dhurv killed himself...that was just stupid...who would do that?
shoppingg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was thinking that they will drag it for one more week coz new play is starting from 24th but they just finished it. to me it was like out of control they did'nt know how to put all events together and give it a decent ending so people can remember it( well, ppl will remember it even now). but u know what i mean? 😳 at least they should show the whole family reunion, nikhil joining his office, anu nikhil making promises not believe on anyone else except for themselves, may be anushka going to school. anu seeing herself in her daughter as a player.........i mean they should have done better job. 😳
-Nadii- thumbnail

Originally posted by: farnazakhtar

i was thinking that they will drag it for one more week coz new play is starting from 24th but they just finished it. to me it was like out of control they did'nt know how to put all events together and give it a decent ending so people can remember it( well, ppl will remember it even now). but u know what i mean? 😳 at least they should show the whole family reunion, nikhil joining his office, anu nikhil making promises not believe on anyone else except for themselves, may be anushka going to school. anu seeing herself in her daughter as a player.........i mean they should have done better job. 😳

yah me to, my mom said it still have 2 weeks, and i said yah maybe, but then suddenly the ended it so fast yesterday..

kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol..
The ending was totally unfair 😆
they should end the elas again with our demands 😆
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
n where was ananyas mon bj .. n her old house.. n d man who took d property...n dat jr nikhil.. common yaar how can dey forget all des things1
NYC_gurl_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yea they left out half of the things. i thought it was going to end aruond the 24th because thats when amber dara starts. if they're gona end it they might as well have ended it well!
planet_2006 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah, they didn't even show Nikhil Junior and what happened to him.
-Nadii- thumbnail
from next week at elas time, they will show some ome the indian idol contests safar .. how they came so far and that.. 😊