Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Russell2k5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

ELAS was the first show I ever saw with the whole Ayesha track. As for the last episode, what a dumb ending. I feel sry for the cousins. I gotta say tho Laila was actually looking quite hot when the bullet went through her. Man Im gonna miss her Saris. As for Dhruv whatever his mom said about Ananya is ironically true--she is like a bad luck charm for him. Well Dr. Dhruv rest in peace and Ishq Kabhi Kario Na

At least I am kind of glad that I dont have to waste my time anymore...

Edited by Russell2k5 - 17 years ago
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

d ending could've been much better.. but as many shows.. .it was rushedddd.. i mean i'd luv to see at least good 2-3 epi's😳.. if not more😆.. of the baddies gettin punished.. nothin of that sort ever happens🤢.. and same goes wit ELAS.. dhruv shot laila and then shot himself.. it was just too rushed.. and then no one else was shown.. dadi, amma -- d rest of the family😕😕😕.. but i am definetely glad its over..they could've.. should've finished it long ago.. nevertheless.. its over now.. 😕

Edited by Mrs. SIR - 17 years ago
fairy123 thumbnail
i am so mad they shouldnt have killed Dhruv. its all because of Laila
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well ive nt watched da last couple of epssdes bt will defo watch it sumtme dis week n will edit my pst.. 😳
myra rodriguez thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bad ending....
Bad script....
Bad actress...Ananya Deaodhar,did not connect with the audience.
Bad decision made by Misha Gautam in casting S.deodhar in the lead role.

KANCHI KAUL was the life of the show.The show became dull & boring with her exit.
Shakti Anand had no chemistry with S.Deodhar whereas
Shakti & Kanchi Rocked.
I hated S.DEODHAR as Ananya .I stopped watching.I heard the ending from my friends.
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
the story should have ended long ago before the plastic surgery. i stopped liking the show after that because i can relate to her original love story. it was realistic.after sai deodhar came the show became a circus.plus kanchi kaul suited the rold of ananya better because sai deodhar looks too old to play the role.