Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nghai thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
same here did not like the ending at all ok thats fine nikhil & anu meant to be togeather but dhurv's death was not nessessary i think ending was studid, sad, heart breaking over all was not too bad.
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anastacia

Exactly. I can't believe the ending. Why did a doctor take his own life? Isn't it contradicting his morals and views? I think it was selfish of Anu and Nikhil to show their love in front of Dhruv. It made Dhruv feel like he is too much in between them and hence committed suicide. 😭

oh exactly..that is my point too..what have they done to dhruv's character!!! i'm seriously upset.. i will ask czeanne why he decided to do the scene😑😑

dhruv's mom was right..ananya ruined him, his image and his life😭
kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I never knew elas would end like this

NYC_gurl_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think it was A Horible ending! what happend to dr.druvs strong character? he just decided to kill himself! and then ending with anushika asking wheres druv uncle and nikhils like hes up to god, she starts smiling! i mean they should've kept druv alive! 😑
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well..i too was like why didi Dhruv kill himself....it was sad...such a brillant doctor...who saved nikhil's life..after every other doc gave up...he was the best.

but in television and films the one who sacrafices is the Hero in the end.

I personally did not like the ending, they should have not got married at all...and all the mis-understanding should have bee cleared up, and dhruv should have gone back to America with his Mom, that would have been better.
punjabihypnotic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!! I didn't like the ending at all. First off why did Nikhil even tell Ananaya that she betrayed him? He's the one that betrayed her by lying to her and creating all that Sonam drama just so Ananya could divorce him. Then he reversed everything and blamed her for it? What ever happened to his son?

So I was hoping that Laila would not have died so fast. I wish she would've been sent to jail so she could realize that what she did was wrong.

Duruv...what can I say? I was super disappointed. He's such a capable doctor and they show him shooting himself. He should have divorced Ananya instead.

As much as they have turned and twisted and taken this serial on its various paths - I was hoping for a more better ending. Overall I was disappointed with the ending. They had no creativity at all - except the fact that Laila got trapped.
cheri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
& i luved the part when annya kept slapping laila πŸ˜†
Ruhin07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ending was xtremely bad...Shakti had a good chemistry with Kanchi.Sai deodhar spoilt the image of Ananya completely.She was unfit & bad choice to be in the lead role.I stopped watching with her entrance.I just saw last 2 or 3 episodes to know the ending.

VERY POOR SCRIPT.To fit Sai in they changed it & resulted in Disaster.
This was one of the top serial with Kanchi Kaul in the lead alas what a disaster.
adnanFarz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😑 the ending was horrible, terrible, absolute non sense. this serial took 6 months to reveal that anu had plastic surgery, yet in one episode, anu finds out that rajiv is nikhil and all the truth (which they didnt even show her finding out really) no one saw her reaction to the news that nikhil has a son???? and in the end they didnt even show the son with them. I think that was terrible...there were soo many loose ends. Druv killing himself????? what the heck was that? i cant believe you made a strong character do something so foolish. The ending made no sense, it was incredibly rushed. they should have made the episode an hour long to end it...i would have been happier if they showed sonam and his son and the ananya excepting the son. It seemed that Nikhil still hid that fact in the end of the serial that he has a son, when the serial started off saying he cant have kids. I DONT KNOW ANYMORE. all i know its OVER...Thank goodness!! πŸ˜‰
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think that they did not do a good job at all to wrap the show off. It made no sense, and there were soo many loose ends. The reason why Nikhil and Anu split in the FIRST PLACE, was cause of that whole Bone-Marrow thing. This was because of Nikhil Jr. right? Nikhil's son?? THAT WAS THE BIGGEST THING, and they didn't even reveal that. Did Anu really know this? I mean yeah, she knew that Anand Tandand and Nikhil were the same people, but did she know that Nikhil had a son?? And what about Sonam? Where was she???
The wrapping up was awful. They totally ruined the strong, arrogant, character of Dhruv! He shot himself! What in the world! There could have been other ways to go around it. The whole ending was pathetic. It didn't make sense, and it was illogical and disappointing for a so called "hit show"
There is a lot more to it, but I guess this is enough. If there's more stuff, I'll add.

But bottom line...the ending sucked. Completely ruined the whole plot of the show!!!!