Stupid ending to the stupid show!!

Mistyy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Seriously..i can't believe even the ending for this show was so ruthless and crappy.I mean they tortured us for TWO whole years..and they couldn't even provide us One decent ending, we at least deserved a decent ending!! Seriusly, wat was the need to kill Dr.dhruv?? so wat if they were married, they could have had a divorce!! Anyways, they were married for like two days..without even consummating it( i think)..so wat was the need for suicidal?? Stupid..stupid..STUPID😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sony could have done and end this nice drama in a better and a little longer way... it was like a cartoon movie... the way Lila shot at Nikhil and Dhruve killed himself...
Mistyy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: murwareed

Sony could have done and end this nice drama in a better and a little longer way... it was like a cartoon movie... the way Lila shot at Nikhil and Dhruve killed himself...

Exctaly.. they could have just ended it when Anu and Dhruv were getting married..wat was the need for them to get marry and have a charecter change in Nikhil for two episodes😕, it was so pointless..wat agitated me the most was Dhruv's suicidal... i mean wat was the need for suicide in this?? He just left his mom alone and left...i know it is just a show, but this kind of shows provoke suicide attempts for NO REASON😡😡

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
interesting views friends.. could u kindly discuss in the sticky.. i'm closing this topic..