Farewell Ek Ladki Anjaani Si

NYC_gurl_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

😭😭😭 how could they end ek ladki???? And tht 2 in such a stupid way! i mean the ending with anushka asking where druv uncle and then they;re like he went to god, shes all happy! they could of expanded the show way more... they could've brought ayesha baq {she could've faked her "mental condition"}or tholika or even veer pritab singh for all i care... they could've even made druv evil instead of killing himself! i would rather have a stupid ek ladki then no ek ladki at all. {i know it doesn;t make sense but i was like adiicted to it, it was like my routine to watch it and not its like gone!} nd to be honest it was ONE of my favorite shows. yes i know it turned into a mini kkusem. it used to be a peaceful, cute little love story and now it turned into murder and stuff but it still had something that made me want to watch it. i don;t know if i;m just crazy here or somebody here can realate to what i mean. well this is farewell to ek ladki anjaani si. it wasn;t the best show, but it was a unique show that i will always remember. 😭 {i spelled a lot of name wrongs so sry bout that}

~Laura 💔 😒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree! it started very nicely and ended Distressfully.
there are other evil people were in the show and deserved to be killed like: Tulika "serial Killer", Veer, Ayesha and her mom forgot her name....
at the result,Villains got free in this show "Drama"
cheri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
e3nding was dumb coz they were laughing 😆 😆 ...but i wished 2 have seen kanchi
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I will TRULY miss this show. This was part of my daily routine. 😭
Mehulm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank god its over. Finally. This show was getting on my nerves with the same type of storyline over and over. First Tullika ruining Nikhil and Ananya's lives, Then Ayesha doing the same crap and then Laila also doing the same thing. Grrrrr.
kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol..
i am gng to miss my laila 😆 😆
x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
byebye ELAS! 😔

loved watchin it wen i cme bck from skool. 1st thing a would do is turn on da comp n sign into IF to watch ELAS.
raz707 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thats not a perfect ending to the show they should have extended the show n i really felt very sad for dhruv

Edited by raz707 - 17 years ago