11 Sep, Elas .. written update

murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Nikhil exposes himself to Anu... removes his fake mustach and beard...

👏👏

Anushka is sitting on the couch and her bike is upside down on the floor and she tells her she will fix it and as she pulls up she sees Nikhil's sign has Anushka's name and she gets more doubtful.

Nikhil Calls:

Nikhil calls Dhruve and tells him about his 200 crorrs offer which he needs it badly and he insists to see Dhruve at his house not his office so he can see Anushka as he tells him I want to see your cute girl once more then Dhruve agrees.

Dhruve's House:

Anu disagrees with Dhruve to meet Rajeev but Dhruve explains to her that every one is backed up and he really needs that money for his hospital and Dhruve says that he does not have any doubts on him and if he had any, then he will never accept his proposal and Anu says I don't understand where this "Toofaan" came from and in a later she agrees for his deal and offer.

Anushka is riding her bike in the living room and Kiran walks in and her bike hits

Her and she throws harsh words on her and meanwhile Nikhil enters and he comes closer to Anuskha and tells her what kind of people and how bad they are treating you in here… come with me and I'll give you all the happiness.

Nikhil asks Anu where is Dhruve and she says,, he got some emergency and rushed to the hospital and will be any moment and Nikhil takes advantage and asks her how d u feel to be a Doc's wife??? With all these emergency calls and apparently, cannot make any plan for your life then Anu says... you are mistaken… Nikhil asks her … Love marriage??? Sudden Dhruve walks in and loudly calls him Mr. Rajveer!! I am sorry, I stuck in some emergency case…Dhruve asks him some q. Nikhil answers to his q. my answer is "Business" but (mere 2 shart hain): 1- I know you are a fantastic doc and I trust on you and get my money anytime I want to Anu asks him (aur dosre shart)?. 2- I want my "Patni""Anu" and Annanya is standing behind him and loudly says.. what??? He turns and says. my wife and Anu asks say her complete name … then he says.. Anuradha.. I want you to name the hospital with her name.

Business Papers:

Nikhil prepared some doc for security propose prior to sign the contract and have him to read and Dhruve takes it and read it and sign it. And the secretary hands over the papers and Nikhil asks Dhruve what is the price of this house??? Dhruve answers that his check is not cover the house price then Nikhil turns his face to Anu and ask her I know you have a house too.. Anu is stunned and says.. but my mother and… Nikhil stops her and tells her I know and I don't want them to leave their house just want to put on contract as collateral and finally Dhruve agrees and signs and Nikhil turns his face asks Anu,,, you have to sign it too as you are his wife.. right?? . Nikhil tells both by the way, Dhruve I loved this business and deal with you and this is the best deal ever I had and I am sure it will be fun..

Outside of the House:

Nikhil meets Lila on his way out of Dhruve's house and he introduce himself to her and Lila asks him what is he doing there and Nikhil tells her that there are some interesting people are living in this house and Lila insist to meet him again or wait for him.. Nikhil says…if I get chance we will meet… and leaves…

Dhruve gets a phone call that the hospital building got in fire Even before the hospital is set up, there is a gas leakage in the hospital.and he is shocked… how come?? "He says" the building hasn't started yet.. who did it????

Anu grabs Nikhil "Rajveer's card and she goes to his place and it shows that Nikhil is sitting in a dark room and Anu is shouting… Rajveer.. then Nikhil answers.. I am here

Then Anu starts with her anger and harsh word to him and shouts why you are doing all these to me and why you are trying to ruin my family life what is your probe???

Nikhil stands up and tells her you are the one who brook the trust and deceived.

What do u want from us (kya deshmani hai hamko saat) then Anu continues that I know you started the fire in our hospital.. Nikhil shouts and tells her that you did fire on both Nikhil S and Annand T's life and you ruined them. Do you remember their name??? then Anu asks him (yen dono ko kya reshta)??? He gets more frustrated and tells her oh, what is game?? Both Nikhil and Annand T is the same person.. Nikhil tells her about the letter to send her and Anu stunned and says.. khon letter?? I never got it.. Nikhil says.. don't lie and he turns his back to her and removes his false mustache and beard and turns his face to her and as she is looking at him Shockingly.. Anu says.. Tum??? Yes! I am Nikhil S.! Ends...

.👏👏

Edited by murwareed - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh okz kl 😊

thnx 😃

SiteRev thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😕 Ms. Murabba of mangoe:
😡 everyday you write the same damn promise.
Why do not you just NOT post a message saying you that will do something and not do nothing.
It is terribly irritating.
You said that yesterday and now today.
What are you trying to prove - a dedicated forum person? But that just proves otherwise.
So just stay putt and do not post.
Thanks 😕 🤢

Moderator's Note:
The updaters are doing a big favor by writing the update for us... Try to appreciate their work instead of criticizing... Murwareed posted an awesome update yesterday as well as today... Please refrain from such personal attacks

Edited by Maha21 - 17 years ago
murwareed thumbnail
SiteRev.. thanks for your compliments with highly manner

Edited by murwareed - 17 years ago
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well, I dont know what some people are talking about. I see a wonderfully written detailed update. I saw one yesterday too. You are doing a fantastic job, muraweed! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can't wait to watch the episode. And tomorrow...if it ends tomorrow...haha.
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WEll muraweed i am very glad u could update for us.. u are doing a wonderful job! i hope u dont mind what the member said.. i think he was just getting impatient....

anyways.. thx for the update and now i'm sure tomorrow is the last day...thank god that new look was for 2 days only..😆

Thx,
Love,
Gracella
girlguju thumbnail
thanks for the update and your time. 😊
fairy123 thumbnail
does that mean anu will find out the truth how nikhil never betrayed her and will she leave dhruv? 😕
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks..they used to drag the show and now they are wrapping uptoo fast..making total mess of the show
KKSudani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😡 God, oh God, when is this trash going to end? 😡 🤢