Anushka is 4 years old??

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

hey friends..

i watched the 10th sept episode and guess what turns out that anushka has to be 4 years! coz they showed a flashback with Nikhil-Anuhka and ananya in the shop and they already bought the cycle for her.. nikhil said u'll get the cycle when u are 4...so that means she is 4!!!

Now someone plase refresh my memory a bit.😆.when nikhil left for the operation..wasnt' anuskha a lil baby then...?? how come they showed anushka-nikhil and ananya happily....

Check out Nikhil and lil anushka here...:(a pic from the flashback)

i might be wrong...maybe she wasnt 'a baby...??

anyways do let me know😆😆

Love,

Gracella

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anushka sure is a wonder child... It took two years for Ananya to deliver the baby and in less than one year, she's gone from being a new-born to a 4 year old child... 😆 Maybe they are making up for the time she spent in Ananya's womb 😆
Edited by Maha21 - 17 years ago
x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😆 lol OMG! a was thinkin da sme thing.

so wen nikhil left Anushka and Ananya, Anushka was 3 years old?

or

nikhil was jst in hospital for afew years...

oh cnt reli remember but did anushka not hve a b-day party wen she turned 2? so wat happend to her 3rd b-day- nt reli sure, a mght b gettin mixd up wif anotha drama.
tajasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am so agree... I remember that here birthday was when Dhruv enter or something like 3-4 month's back... n now again it's here birthday...!! 😆 These drama wale...UFF... 😆 😆 😆
crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
since it took ananya 2 years to deliver her, they r counting one extra year when she was in the stomach! 🤣
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😆 oh maha u are too funny yaar! 😆
but yeah i agree she is a wonder girl 😆 and i think in 3 months we;ve seen 2 birthdays...?
gaikiakash thumbnail
At this rate she will be 21 by Sept 12th. Now she is four - she will progress one yr. per hour and it will stop when she is 21 and then she will grow just like rest of us. Mind you - All others won't have any b'days untill she is 21 and even then they will not look old - may be just few strands of white hair!!!!!!!

Afterall - It's all about Ek Ladki Anjani Si

😆
x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey am jst wonderin...

since anushkha is 'ament' to be 4 years old den wat age do u think ananya is by now? 😆

a was thinkin maybe about 22?