Kanchi Not In The Banner!!!???

rahman2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi everyone!!! This new banner is really good but Kanchi Kaul is missing there... I mean even if she's not in the show anymore, she was the first Ananya who made everyone love the show and the character!!! And the banner contest should have been done before as now the show is ending in 2 days...😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think they should add her! just like they later added shabd in the maayka banner 😛
Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Only the characters that are in the show are added in the banner... Since majority of the members voted for this banner, it is not fair to change the banner now...Kanchi was in the banner when she was part of the show but now the characters have change and this banner reflects the current bunch of actors on the show...
E~Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what for ??? why do u like living in past , did u see her former mother anywhere oh pls enough with the knachi crap and move on... why dont u ask for veer and tulika and see what we all think

am mightly pissed , dont add salt to wound pple

someone give me a short gun!!!
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay. Kanchi was included in all 3 banners. Now, we want the current Ananya featured here. Sorry, Kanchi won't be added.

Thanking you,

Anastacia

Topic is closed.