10th Sep Written Update--Anu & D married!

murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

ANU & DOC DHRUVE GOT MARRIED...😭👏 Anu got the feeling that Nikhil is still alive....

NIKHIL AS A NEW ENTRY WITH THE NEW LOOK (BEHAREE)AND NEW STYLE ( BUSINESS MAN)

Mandir:

Nikhil is in the mandir and watching Anu & Dhruve they are getting married and he is about to go to closer and suddenly evil Lila appears and holing him and does not let him to go farther and Nikhil is pressuring and screaming to let him go but she tells him who are you and what is your identity. You already dead for them. (tumhare pehchan kya hai)and the people over there, are very powerful and they can send u to jail very easily and u want to trap your self again by them.. then Nikhil shouts no,,, those people are going to die...not me.coz they betrayed me. then evil Lila tells him ...even Anu & Dhruve used Anushka for their benefits... Nikhil is shocked... Lila give him an advice if you want to take your vengeance... then don't confront them, attack them from the back and she turns Nikhil's mood in extreme anger

Road:

Nikhil is shattered and leave the mandir and as he walks down on the stairs he sees a black car with a nice big flower tied on the car and walks on the street and finally reaches some where among trees and lay down on the ground and a sad song is playing on background.

Dhruve's house:

Dhruve, Anu and Anushka are in the room and Dhruve tell Anu that this is not a marriage only but this is my full responsible that to keep you and Anuskha happy. Then he adds that even they are a husband and wife but he will not bother her until she gets comfort with him and he tells her they can remain as a good friend till then and Dhruve says it is too late and go to sleep and he leaves the room.

Lila is sitting and reading a newspaper that has title for Dhruve along with his photo and just then Dhruve comes and snatch the newspaper and look at her very angry… Lila speech left…

D's House:

Dhruve gets a call and it is about the new hospital inauguration and some one on the other side tells him that all his partners backed up and they are running of financial probe.

Anu is walking to the room and asks him why he is so tensed and Dhruve tells him all about and Anu says… since you've got financial probe, then we're going to cancel Anushka's B-Day… just then Dhruve says…no, why?? I don't want to interfere business probe with my domestic and he tells Anu that he needs 200 crrors within a week and he thinks it must been some one plot. But he is sure he will provide some how.

Anushka's B-Day Party:

Everyone is there and celebrating her birth day and suddenly some one is walking in the house and calls Dr Mehra… guess who is this guy( Nikhil has a different look with dark glasses and mustache and blond hair and contacts) as he get closer and Dhruve is greeting him and asks his name and he says my name is "Rajveer Rai.. Something else" in mean while Anu turns and she stunned and Dhruve says your voice is familiar.. Of course… you can find lots of identical voices but not face(SHAKEL,, LAKHO MEIN EK HO TEE HAIN.. then he take his glasses and tells him right! I know you very well and that is why I have brought you a proposal. Dhruve wants to know his proposal…Nikhil answers… before that let me wish that little girl a happy b-day and he goes nears to her and hold her and talk slowly to her and then loudly wish her.. Then he asks the servant to open his gift which is a big box and it is a bike and Anushka excited to see the bike but the scene dissolve slowly on Anu's face when both Nikhil and Anu went to the shop and bought that bike and Nikhil wrote her name on the bike "2 years" ago. Anu asks Nikhil with the anger tone.. where did u get this bike from?? Nikhil answers what kind of q ??? of course from the shop and also was weird the sales man who told me that someone bought this bike 2 years ago and in fact already pd for it… and he stubbornly says my name is Rajveer Raichand and what ever I like I get it easily and I never let some one else is touching it… Anu is shocked…and Nikhil tells Anu anyway.. why you are so shocked to see this bike…

Dhruve tells him that they cannot accept his gift coz still he is a stranger to them

And Nikhil starts..( waise bhi doosto si doosti kar melta kya … takleef, dhuk, dard dhuka.) And it will be better to have an enemy to take your sorrow not, a friend to give a deceive.. and he adds oh, pls do not hesitate to accept my offer and here is my card along with my phone number.

Anu inside the room:

Anu locks her self and keep shouts that man is a Nikhil not Rajveer… then Dhruve asks her to open the door and she does not and finally Dhruve tells her why the police told her that Nikhil is not dead.. and she opens the door and says.. "Matlab" ??? then Dhruve goes and grab the newspaper was hidden and brings to her and it has the article "Business Tycoon Nikhil S Die on road accident" then she shocked.. and D says Nikhil died on their wedding night… Anu still disbelieves him and says.. if Nikhil is dead then who is this man???? And it stops at Anu's terrifying face..

Edited by murwareed - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlguju thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. Don't know where is it going?
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks...so anu does recognize him..this seems like a good track but alasthe story is ending
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thx dear! my god what have the creatives done with elas! why getting them married!!.. laila!!!!!!!!!😡 😡 😡

btw i'm getting the feeling that elas will last one or 2 more week now... coz amber dhara is starting from 24th sept.. i will have to find this out

btw how come an it's anushka's birthday again..?? how many years have passed 😆 😆 😆

thx again!
have to watch the epi for sure now!

Love,
Gracella
KKSudani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
🤢 I only read and say Alas, what a tragic end to a beautiful story!! 🤢
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. This show needs to end.
supna79 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks murwareed ...I thought they were ending this show...but I guess not...they want to draggggg it on foreverrr 🤢