Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Episode 1:- Taify Sab Janta Hai….

Taify:- Hello fans hum present kertay hain special dose of Drama,Controversy,Emotion and everything and not this is not about any drama going on the Television but the drama going on here on IF.

*winks*

Taify:- Aaj yeh hamara pehla episode hay aur hum to chahtay hain kucch special kerna aur kar bhi rahay hain… chalain sab say pehlay hum chaltay hain apni reporter Miss.Khabri kay saath Outdoors.

Miss.Khabri:- Main hoon yahaan aaj Left Right Left kay sets kay bahir aur yahan hamain kucch janay pehchanay faces kay saath anjan faces bhi nazar arahay hain. Darasal yeh log who hain jo yahan set pay aye hain apnay favourite celebs ka autograph lainay. Ajkal LRL kay sets kay bahir kucch zyada hi rash laga rehta he.Kya reason he?

Miss.Khabri:- Kahin wahn ticket to nahin jo itnay log pohonch jatay hain? Ap chahain tou ap bhi ja saktay hain wahan aur yakeen karain no one will kick you out!

Miss.Khabri:- And when you go don't forget to take your camera's with you so you can click some pics.Now this I enough ffor today I'll be back soon!!

Taify:- Now I'm back…IF par tou kafi dramy ho rahy hain jab se yeh khabar aye hay kay Kyunki ki most favourite jodi Karain-Nandini ka time khatam honay wala he aik bhonchal sa agaya he.Forum is filled with threads looking all same with people showing their displeasure after hearing the news.Aray bhai…. Aik Sticky thread banana chahiyay aur sari discussions wahan honi chahiyay and do not worry… sooon your favourite jodi will be back on screen.. just keep your fingers crossed.

Taify:- Chalo ab Kyunke se nikaltay hain aur pohonchtay hain KumKum kay paas.. waisay KumKum main KumKum kahan hay? Juhi Parmar is playing another character "Krishna" in the show.. May be the writers are out of ideas…. Earlier Chanda , Santo and now this Krishna? Give us something new and creative…

Taify:- Wese itni jaldi kisi cheez kay baray main decide nahin karna chahiyay … Track tou abhi start hoa he let's see what's in store.

Taify:- Kahaani main aaya aik Naaya Twist!!!.Wese itna bhi naya nahin he we have seen *Marital Rape* earlier in Kyunki but, this time the handling is different and this is one of the best tracks of the show.

Taify:- Wese… what's going on?? Pranay turned Negative and was getting positive reviews for the acting but he has been replaced? Can we know why? Jab tak hum chahtay thay who jaye woh wahin tha.. and now when we wanted him to stay he has been replaced…. Yeh kya chal rah he?

Taify:- Bohot ho gayeen khabrain….now let's move on to our next segment… let's see who is on the Hot Seat in our next segment.

Taify:- People…. Let me invite my guest tonight.. None other than "Altaf (My Real Name) "…

Altaf comes out smiling and Taify offers him a place to sit.

Taify:- How does it feel to be here?

Altaf:- Great

Taify:- How are you doing?

Altaf:- Pretty good.

Taify:- Really? Feeling Good after getting bashed?

Altaf:- What do you mean?

Taify:- Come on… We all are aware of what's happening on "Kayamath" forum.You raised a topic and got bashed for it.

Altaf:- Get over it.

Taify:- But e need your honest opinion about people who were bashing you?

Altaf:- May be I was wrong or May be I was not but let me speak how I feel about it.I feel sad after getting bashed but no one can stop me from raising my voice. I said what I felt and it think there is not wrong in that.

Taify:- I appreciate you for doing it.Now can we ask you about your best friend on IF?

Altaf:- My best friend? There are too many to choose from. I've people here whom I really respect like Harum(haramajmal) ,Cuteface (Aamna) or Eijazwife(Jayne).

Taify:- So how was it? But that was just part one and you people will see Altaf in candid more speaking about himself his likes his dislikes his years on IF and what he thinks about some members here…. Tune in next week…

Taify:- Jatay kahan hain ji aap? Abhi show khatam nahin hoa.. Ek Ladki Anjani Si suna tou hoga aur yakeenan ap is show se anjan bhi nahin hongay.. magar kya ap jantay hain kay yeh show Off-Air ho raha he? Aur shayad yeh woh wahifd show hay jiskay Off-Air honay ka log afsoos nahin mana rahay but instead people are happy that finally.. they will not be tortured any more.

Taify:- Iqbal Khan? The man who is more commonly known as Angad of Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai is a happy married man and now he is going to make his return to Television and this time not on Starplus and neither on Sony but he is going to play Lead Role in Sequel to Saara Aakash.. but sequal? Will we see Iqbal playing son to Sai & Shakti? If they are not in the show what type of Sequel is it? Are they just chashing on the name?

Taify:- When we talk about Sequal there is another show that comes on your mind.The new show on Star One "Dill Mill Gayye" which is sequel to Sanjivani.The show does not offer anything differently but it is for the youngcrowd which is fresh.Members are going gaga over the blu-eyed hero and some are even angry for some people comparing him with UDAY CHOPRA.. Hey… don't mind people…. He's kool and we know it.

Taify:- Nach Baliye 3 is now starting soon but this time on Star Plus.So, Star is going to use this to save the TRP's as Zee is winning over them.Nice try but what are our moderators doing? No Section for Nach Baliye 3? Open it we really want to discuss the show there… with Rakhi in there..discussions will be hot!!... but not just Nach Baliye 3 but Sony's Jhalak Dikhlaja 2 also deserves a section for itself ..Mods do the job.. fast!

Taify:- Our Indian Idol Section is a must visit… Not a single day passes by without any fights.Can we change the name to.. Indian Fighter? We know you love a certain singer but, you can't do anything if he/she is out .No need to cry over spil milk.Forget the eliminated contestants and vote for those who are left and vote for the Best One!

Taify:- Now that's all for today.I'll soon be back with next episode.. till then take care of yourself and yeh…. Wait for the next part!

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------

Please give your HONEST comments here.. Don't hate me if i sounded biased or rude.. DID I? I just wanted to do something funny.... hope does not hurt anyone.

If i get a good response i'll continue it :)

Thx!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well it might appeal to a larger audiance if it was in english instead...just a thought.
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know but....
In English it will not sound that interesting.