ELAS 5th Sept Written Update

murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

The episode starts with the recap: Dhruve tells Anu that I don't do any mercy to you in fact I love you and that is the reason wants to marry you.

Kiran tells Anu that once you get married then no one will appoint at you or bothering you.. now tell me if you are going to marry him.

Anu's House:

Kiran runs after Anu and pleading to marry to Dhurve and she tells her that how much help he has done to her and her family then Anu says.. I know that he is a good man and helped us on our bad days and it does not mean to repay him by marrying him.

Kiran goes to Meera ask for her support to pressure on Anu and make her ready to marry her son Dhruve. Karin goes again and holds Anu's arm and insists to accept the marriage.. Pls Annanya save my son's life pls…

Dhruve's House:

Dhruve gets up from the bed and goes into living room and he sees newspaper that has Annanya's photo along with a article then he reads and become upset. Dhruve decides "that is it" I have to finish myself now and as he quickly walks around the house and loudly shout for his mom.. mom where are you and finally he goes in one room and opens a drawer and pulls a gun from there. The scene slowly dissolve into worrying Kiran & Anu are on the way coming home. Kiran and Annanya reaching home and both are searching for him and Annanya finds

Dhruv is holding a gun tot his head. Anu comes and stops him. She says we will get married tonight itself. Dhruv's Mom is listening to all this.

Hospital:

Nikhil is waking up with lot of pain. He sees the newspaper by his bedside. He reads the headline, Widow on he prowl again. It has Anu's picture on the front page. Nikhil can't believe that Anu can fall to such an extent. He thinks that his daughter cannot live in Anu's house. He gets up from his bed and leaves. On the way out, he hears two doctors talking about Dr. Dhruv's marriage. Nikhil is surprised. He thinks he will attend Dr. Dhruv's wedding.

Anus' House:

Biji, Anu & Meera are sitting together and discussing the upcoming wedding. They are saying there is a lot of preparation to be done. The wedding has to be done in a grand style. Anu says there is no need for all this preparations as this marriage is not a marriage but a compromise and where there is compromise there is no marriage.

Dhruv's House:

Dhruv is sitting on the side of his bed. Laila enters. She tries to cheer him up by saying that she is so happy that he is getting married to Anu and she would like to take him shopping to buy him a gift. Dhruv gets angry and says he can never trust her anymore and asks her to get out of the room. laila is insulted. She thinks to herself that Dhruv has only seen her friendship, now he will see her as an enemy too.

Anu's house:

Meera asks Anu to apply Mehendi. Anu refuses to wear it as she says there is no love in this marriage. It's only a compromise. But Meera insists and Anu finally gives in. Anu is remembering her old times and her marriage to Nikhil.

Kiran's house:

Kiran Udaas bati hai. Laila aati hai aur keheti hai "congratulations Maasi, Congratulations!" Aaj aapka sapna finally pura hone waala hai. Aaj aap saas banne jaa rahi hai. Mera pyaara bhai dhruv dulha banega, godi par chadega, shenaayiyaan bajegi, band baaje saath aapke ghar aapke bahu padharegi, but sorry to say maasi, aapko second hand bahu ke saath hi kaam chalana padega.

Kiran: Shut up Laila. Enough of your nonsense. Eh sub tumhara waje se hua hia. Maine kya sochke tumhe bulaaya tha aur kya ho gaya. Is se behetar to ye hota ke sub kuch mai hi sambaalh leti.

Laila: No, No, No Maasi. Sorry, lekin aap yahaan galath hai. Kya hai naa, is se accha yeh hota ki aap Ananya ke ghar jaati hi nahi. Aap hi to gayi thi naa, usee madadh ki Bheekh mangne. Are kya zarrorath ki uske paas jane ki. Kahan aap usse nafrat karthi thi aur kahaan aap usse shaadi ki niyotha dene chali, ke please aa bail muje bhi maar aur mere bete ko bhi maar. Ab aap intezaar kariye. Ananya Maharani aa rahi hai aapke is ghar par raaj karne ke liye.

Kiran: Yeh tho waqt hi battayega ki woh raaj karegi yaa kuch aur karegi. Agar mai apne bete ki zindagi bachane ke liye use is ghar mein laa sakti hoon tho is ghar ko bachaane ke liye use is ghar se nikaal bhi sakthi hoon. Teek kehe rahi hoo na Laila?

Laila: Perfect!

Mandir:

Shows that everyone is there and Kiran seems shattered and Pandit is performing the ritual and it shows that Nikhil is reaching to Mandir and he gets closer and watches the veneration and as he gets closer he sees Anu in a red sari and he shocked…. And it end on Nikhil's face…😭………😭.😳

Edited by murwareed - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks dear! what a strange and weird episode!

seriously what have they done with Dhruv's character.. how can he become so weak and obsessed abt Ananya that he wanted to kill himself!! 🤢

secondly.. after that huge fight at anaya's house between nikhil-dhruv.. how can nikhil still think of dhruv as his friend and without getting any invitation how did he decide to go to the wedding??

I think maybe its' all Dhruv's plan now.. he knew Nikhil would turn up on the wedding day.... 😛

anyways only 3 episodes are left!!!
thanks again!

Love,
Gracella
Edited by Gracella - 17 years ago
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dhruv is getting married I love it.
DesiAngel1990 thumbnail
aw tat is so sad.... 😭 😭