Is this show really ending on Sept. 12?

Mlulla28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I can't believe it because Sept. 12 is only next week, and I don't see them wrapping things up so quickly...I mean, they are still trying to get Dhruv & Ananya married, Nikhil & Ananya still have a mis-understanding, and above all, Anayna doesn't even know yet that Nikhil is still alive!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun2006 thumbnail
Thats the thing...they keep on dragging for long one thing which does not have little logic or sense and thing which is really worth will b winded up in one episode.
y cant dhru tell her that nics is alive. he should tell her that anand and nics are same person. y doesnt he sense that laila is playing some game n is on nics side.
E~Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nope i think one week is enough ,
monday- anu get things ready for wedding, while nikil plans how to bust in on them, laila cooks somthing up
tuesday druhv might tell anu abt nikil as the anand guy,
wednesday wedding takes place like they did wit ayesha , call off wedding unite afeter the big show down btw A and N ,, πŸ˜† la plans is busted and she dies fallin off a cliff as usual and druv hearth broken but who knows might be the peace maker to put the piece together and the end
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: E~Belle

nope i think one week is enough ,
monday- anu get things ready for wedding, while nikil plans how to bust in on them, laila cooks somthing up
tuesday druhv might tell anu abt nikil as the anand guy,
wednesday wedding takes place like they did wit ayesha , call off wedding unite afeter the big show down btw A and N ,, πŸ˜† la plans is busted and she dies fallin off a cliff as usual and druv hearth broken but who knows might be the peace maker to put the piece together and the end

wow nice wind up!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
let's hope it will like thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†