Elas 4th Sept Written Update

murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Anu refuses D's proposal and she prolongs her speech that Nikhil is her life and it does not mean if he is dead still he is alive for her and still she loves him and Nikhil is Anushka's father and she believes she cannot love anyone else but Nikhil and she adds she does not think she will be in love with some body else or make that person happy.

Meera, Bijii and Amma are shocked and Meera comes closer to her and tells her that D did so much to her and he saved Anushka from Nikhil and blab la.. but Anu says, I understand all these and pls try to understand me… I cannot make him happy and I don't think if I ever get married again.

D comes to Anu and tells her that he loves her a lot and cares about her and he promises her to give her enough time before they get married and Anu refusing him… then he leaves.

Kiran is very tensed and Lila is walking and teasing her and poisoning her brain and mood and tells her that Anu got the "Sindoor" and everything is over and then she twist the story and tells her that I don't understand why Anu refused to marry Doc D. Kiran turns angry and says… No way, I'll not let my son to waist his time with the woman who is not worth it...

Break…. Nikhil is walking on the street and faints on the ground

Nikhil is walking on the street and seems very weak and suddenly falls down and people help him and take to the hospital and the doc asks him what is his name and Nikhil is pauses for a while then he answers … my name is Annad T. and he talks to him self I have to lie in order to save my Anushka and he persist to leave from there but the doc and the nurse don't let him and finally he falls down on the floor and goes unconscious.

D comes home and K says.. you must been tired and dinner is ready but D says… mom you should be happy by now coz Anu refused to marry me and Karin overjoyed and says.. I knew that … she does not have a guts (Hemat) and how come she is going to marry you… D says.. mom if you are going to tell any news about her to media, you will see my dead body and K shocked.

Meera seems upset with Anu and Bijii is taking Anushka to her school and Meera goes in her room and Anu takes some breakfast for her but Meera refuse to eat… Anu asks her why she does not understands her and she says that she has all her family with her and she is happy the way she is.

Meera tells her I raised you and u don't take my advise and you are not listening to me and she adds that you are a single mother and also you have a murderer case and people and society don't leave you alone.

Bijii and Anushka are walking back in the house and everyone is surprised what happened?? Bijii seems very sad with the crying mood and says they removed Anushka's name from the school because of your case and they don't let the murderer child study in that school.(it is too BS)

Meera comes to Anu and tells her… this is the beginning of it and look forward for the worst and you have to face to all these.

Anu holds on Anushka and seems very helpless.😕😕

Kiran is holding on her cell and seems much tensed and Lila comes to her and asks her what is wrong with her and why she seems very disturbed.. Kiran tells her that she had a plan to make a campaign against Anu to give for media and since D told her that she should stop all these and tries to call the guy with the name "Misha Jii " something like that.. but he does not answer.. Lila give her a word that they will not do anything like that and as she is taking K's cell and pretending that she is talking to someone and then she says.. oh,, no you have already printed the allegation about Anu. Kiran gets more tensed.😭😭

Kiran goes to Anu's house and Bijii opens the door and stunned to see her again and Meera & Anu comes closer to her then Kiran tells Anu that she has set up some allegation against her and unfortunately she couldn't stop the media and they will be printing on tomorrow's news and she is very sorry for her big mistake as if D finds out he will be ruin his life. Kiran beg Anu that there is one way to save her son is.... to marry to him and Anu stunned .. and the show ends on her face.

👏👏

Edited by murwareed - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikasha. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its Misha Jii not Musha Jii 😆 😆 the episode was OK
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey thx for the update dear! please tell me.. the 3rd sept epi ended where Dhruv put sindoor in anus' maang.. what about that.. was it a dream or not...?? so they are not married right?

well well, i deffo have to see wed epi! coxz Dhruv will deffo fget mad.. but i don't think so mad that he will kill himself?

Thx!
Love,
Gracella