Full Update 3rd September 2007

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

As i haven't seen any update around, i will try to give all the points of 3rd sept episode.. please bear with me😉

The epi starts with meera coming into anu's room and talking with her about Dhruv..She asks Ananya to marry Dhruv.. ananya gets angry abd says she will not marry dhruv..police will come to arrest her soon, coz she has killed nikhil!

Meera says, "amma has told me everything.. in my eyes you are innocent!"

Amma joins and tells "there is no sharmeendagi in punishing a gunaahgaar.. forget your past ananya and move on..Dhruv is a nice man.. he loves you..marry him!"

ananya stands up and says "i will not marry.. meera teels u have to think of ananya! what will u tell her.. ananya says she will tell anushka anything! and she doesn't care of what people will say coz i feel there is no samajh greater than a mother!"

amma tells "it's diff to to the paravish of ur beti as a akeli aurat! ". meera says "think how diff it was for me!"

next: they show Kiran talking on the phone..getting angry coz media has hyped everthing..abt ananya-dhruv!

Dhruv asks his mom what;s the matter and kiran tells she feels ashamed.. she can't face anyone coz noone is believing her.. dhruv tells not to over react coz the media is always making big issues out of lil things!

kiran replies.." even u know the media is not wrong.. and this is about our Khandaan ki izzat Dhruv! that girl is ruining ur reputation.. why can;t u see that?"

dhruv asks to stop the conversation coz he will not hear anything against ananya! and he leaves! Kiran thinks omg now dhruv is mad at me! i have to do something!🤢 where is Laila!

Next up:

meera is sitting and looks really worried.. ananya comes in and gives medicines! meera starts her emotianl blackmailing again..marry dhruv etc..

Ananya says "i don't want dhruv to ruin his life becoz of me.. coz i don't love him.. "

meera asks do u still love nikhil...? ananya says "yes! i love him.. but that nikhil who i married, who was anushka's father.. but i hate that nikhil who divorced me, left me alone, hurt me, kidnapped Anushka!"

Dhruv overhears this coz he just enetered the room-- and he thinks;; "now i will never tell ananya that nikhil and anand tandon are the same person! it's better if she doesn't get to know abt nikhil! she get very hurt.. and waisey bhi nikhil is not worth it anymore.."

anaynaya continues.." i dont' regret killing nikhil-- and even if he is alive.. i will again kill him if i had to!"😡

dhruv knocks and enters.. ananya leaves to make tea... meera asks dhruv to sit in the hall!

they then show Kiran with laila! kiran tells "u have done nothing for me.. now i will do.. i will make anaya so badnaam through media that ananya will run away and that's my promise!" and leaves..

laila is totally shocked and says.."no i will not let this happen coz otherwise my plan will get chopped! i will stop this and that;s my promise!"

meera talks with dhruv.. dhruv says "anushka is a pyaari baachi!" and meera asks dhruv to talk to ananya abt the marriage..and says forgive me if i said anything wrong.."

dhruv stops her and says please.. what are u doing.. just then ananya enters with tea and meera leaves

ananaya loks really worried! dhruv says i want to tell u something.. and he tells" i want to marry you, i will look after you with all dediciation... ananya says i will not marry you.. "

dhruv ask for any special reason.. ananya replies there is no reason.. dhruv continues..and asks if he did anything wrong.. if she feels he's not suitable for her.. she has the right to be happy and he wants to give her tha tright.. think of anushka! ananya ask what does anushka mean to you?

dhruv says.."BETI...Beti hai woh meri"👏--and leaves ananya looks super shocked😆

laila tells nikhil abt kiran's plan

and dhruv asks his mom abt it.. he gets really angry and tells now she will wait. and watch what he will do!

dhruv comes at meera's house and tells he will stop his mom from making annay badnaam and he has only one raasta..

he goes to ananya.. brings the sindoor ki dabba and puts sindoor into her maang!😭😭

and he says..now he'll see how his mom will insult her bahu!! everyone looks shocked.. meera,amma, ananya

episode ends on ananya's shocked face

That;s it!

I'm too shocked!

Love,

Gracella

ps..leave ur comments abt the episode😉

Edited by Gracella - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

april19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

omg! sindoor!! WOWE!! thats extreme.. i thought dhruv was very sweet in todays episode especially in the part about how is anushka related to you?? and he's like meri beti hai.. im like AWWWWWW! 😳

thanks for the update!! luved how u used the pics to update as well (AWESOME!!)

-minal ❤️

P.S im the first one! YAY!

Edited by minal_april - 17 years ago
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: minal_april

omg! sindoor!! WOWE!! thats extreme.. i thought dhruv was very sweet in todays episode especially in the part about how is anushka related to you?? and he's like meri beti hai.. im like AWWWWWW! 😳

thanks for the update!! luved how u used the pics to update as well (AWESOME!!)

-minal ❤️

P.S im the first one! YAY!

aww Thankoo ji😳

yeah Dhruv was really very sweet.. i liked the whole part where he said all those things.. about what the reason could be to reject him...and yeah that Beti part was cho sweet😳

well after reading the preview i think someone is dreaming the whole sindoor sequence!

Maybe laila/Kiran or Nikhil??

anywasy we'l see today!

tc,

Gracella😛

pyaar_siya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
THNKS GRACELLA I LIKE HOW U UPDATE with th pics so nice of u
SushaanManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks Grac.. I agree that Nikhil n Anu r perfect together but Dhruv is also perfect for her what do you guys think? I was shocked to see today's episode too... DHRUV N Anu!

Thanks with the pics!!You rock!!
E~Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wish all updates would be like this , illustrated wit pics makes it more nicer 👏
E~Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wish all updates would be like this , illustrated wit pics makes it more nicer 👏