radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
hey I'm missed last week episodes mon-wed could somebody give me a brief summary on what happened, the last part that I saw was the anu shooting nik plz help thx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

E~Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
alright she shot him, he fell she left in daze walking like bekuf till she came across druv who was trashed by some tug sent by laila, druv asked her what happened she told him finally she killed her husband but not after druv had resecued anushka from the goons,
well after some reunion moment for mother and child, she went to station to give her self up for murder , meanwhile our darling nikil was saved by laila(for her deranged self) and kept under key and lock , drugged by doc to remain a vegetable,whilst anu gets locked up and further investigation are being carried out,
back to druv, afte hearing on the new that anand is same as nikil aka anu's patni, well he trashed laila for her lies and deceiet and kept and eye on her , the said eyes followed her to the house she was hiding nikil and was abt transfer him somwhere else,when the eye call druv and told him where they were, so druv came by the house and found no one (crap and more crap)
😡 so after searching nikil body at the location anu told the cops and couldnt find nik, druv bailed the crazy anu and they went home, charges drop since no evidence
later on niks escape and met druv near anus home and they had a bit of show down and niks left angry usual, meanwhile our tulika second(laila) and her wierd goons are looking for nikil, poor guy got tired or trekking and decided to sleep it off by the road, the goon were approaching him when it all FREEEEEEEEEEEZE shocks next episode

oh and now anu is getting the nudge from peeps to marry druv under grattitude( which sounds like a broken record for all series and movies alike)
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thx Belle!

Raisa, I hope you are helped now dear!

*Topic Closed*