29th aug Full Episode PIcTuRe Review!

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey friends, here's Detailed update... esp the nikhil- Dhruv confrontation scene!!!

Laila sees Dhruv and tells the doctor to move Nikhil as soon as possible to another room..they put nikhil in another room and hide..

When Dhruv came in he started to look around, doesn't find nikhil but searches...

Laila looked on worriedly and Dhruv was about to leave when he saw the medicines and stuff the doc used for treatment.. so dhruv knew his shaque was right and nikhil must be around...
He forces the door of the room where Nikhil was, But Nikhil is not there anymore...

meanwhile they show Nikhil in Ananya's garden, looking really disorriented and tired. Dhruv also comes there and both look each other...

Dhruv asks: Aap zinda hai? and Nikhil says "thank god u are here now u must know everything abt .. u are my friend i'm here to take my anushka.. she's there..will u help me..?"

Dhruv says he will not help and Nikhil says i beg of you please help me in getting my beti...

Dhruv says which daughter are u talking of.. who u left long ago? u also betrayed ur wife.. dhoka!
Nkhil reacts shocked and says dhoka?? i betrayed ananya? she betrayed me.. she is with someone else now .. i've done so much for her, left my house,property etc and this is what i get? she can't look after herself and she will look after anushka??
she shot me and u are doing her vakalath? of that aurat??? she isn't worth being called a wife or mother not even a woman(aurat)

and dhruv yells ENOUGH!! enough mr nikhil, i dont' trust you anymore..ananya also doesn't trust you.. before blaming her think of what u have done okay
nikhil asks why dhruv is doing ananya's tarafadaari.. i'm ur friend okay who is ananya! like you ananya is also my friend!!

nikhil becomes sarcastic and says be careful she might give u dhoka too.. dhruv tells him to mind his tongue...and nikhil asks goli maro ananya ko.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. will u help me getting anuskha.. dhruv tells him no and to leave.. nikhil says no one can stop me..

Dhruv says i will..and nikhil says leave me dr dhruv and they argue too much and dhruv aks where were u when anuskha was with the goons and almost in fire? hearing this nikhil wants to go to anushka..

dhruv stops and nikhil holds dhruvs collar and dhruv asks to leave and he pushes him.. nikhil falls on the ground

He sees a rock and throws it at dhruv but it goes through ananya;s window and she wakes up to see wht happened!

Dhruv asks nikhil to leave otherwise he would call the police and then nikhil won't be able to see anushka ever again! nikhil leaves but challenges he'll get anuskha and n one will be able to stop him!

Ananaya comes to dhruv and dhruv wants to tell abt nikhil when amma comes and says meera is out of coma anu and dhruv are happy and rush inside to meet meera

Dhruv checks meera ji, tells ananya to get some medicines and meera ji thanks him for everything..

ananya says she will drop dhruv outside.

biji and amma tell meera everything...flashbacks shown

Dhruv tells ananya he wants to talk to her about niKhil, Ananya says no and excuses herself coz anushka is crying.

Next morning

Lailia and the doctor are shown in the car, searching for nikhil, doc tells nikhil should be behosh somewhere coz i gave him an injection! hopefully he'll call us when he wakes up! and they drive off without seeing that Nikhil was sleeping on a bench.

And the episode ends there!πŸ˜›

That's it! the whole Nikhil-Dhruv confrontation scene was rocking!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Brilliant acting by both actorsπŸ‘

Take care!

Gracella

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
thanx for the update with pix hun πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘ πŸ‘