cuddly pups thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I read on a preview from SET India that Ananya's family is presurizing her to marry Dhruv as he haas been a huge support to her family.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol..
at the end she will retur to nikhil
serenagirl1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
god anu plzzz marru Dhruv. i like soo much better than nikhil (no one hate me). i realli like Dhruv. Nikhil gets on my nerves!!!
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah the peview is posted and yeah her family will try but i know that dhruv-ananya will not marry!!!
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
DON'T WORRY AT THE END THEY WILL NOT MARRY BUT ANU WILL GO WITH NIKHIL
wasss thumbnail
yeh anu will go with nikhil and then the show will finished u will se guyss 😉
quboolhai_1fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeepp....ders no way dat dhruv will marry ananya! i liek nikhil n anu jodi soo much better....i dunno y but Dhruv seems too old for her 😆
sweetangel2028 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I reckon that as in all serials that have ended recently, i.e. KTH in the Uk, the serial will end on the wedding of Anu/Dhruv but before they can get wed, he will reveal the truth of laila and all their misunderstandings between anu/nikhil and he will then get anu/nikhil married as he knows that they both love each other. Same in KTH where all misunderstandings etc were put to rest and Kashish and Sujal were wed on the 2nd to last episode.
What do yu guys think? How will the serial end? Will the wedding of anu/dhruv happen or not? I'm glad the ELAS is ending. It was getting ridiculous!!! I loved Kanchi Kaul better than Sai anyway.
Munira
Edited by sweetangel2028 - 17 years ago
DesiAngel1990 thumbnail
i think she'll marrii nikhil cauz tats how it was but i want her to marrii dhruv cauz he seems like the man...