Elas Highlights 29th August 2007!

ashah2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Dhruv comes to the house where nickhil was,Laila sees him so she tells the doctor to move him,The doc moves him to another room

Dhruv comes in the house and searches....he goes to the room where nichil was and nickhil is not there

in the night nichil comes to ananya's house very tired,dhruv also comes there they both see eatchother and are shocked

nickhil asks dhruv if he will help her to get his daughter anushka,he says no they keeep arguing with eatchother

nickhil throws a rock at dhruv but it brakes through the window and ananya wakes up to see wht happend and she sees dhruv outside.

She is about to talk to him when amma comes and says meera has her senses back she is very happy and rushes to meet meera

They are very happy,dhruv tells ananya to get some medicines,ananya says she will drop dhruv outside.

Dhruv tells ananya he wants to talk to her about nickhil,she says no and sry,and she leaves because anushka is crying.

The next morning Lailia and the doc go searching for nickhil,laila is searching while the doc is sleeping.She stops the car and he wakes up

Laila turn the car and in the corner is nickhil(they didnt see him)sleeping on a bench.

Episode ends on nichil sleeping!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
whattttttt! Dhruv refused to help Nikhil?? and NIkhil threw a rock toward Dhruv........ haila

Thx for the highlights Meghal! πŸ‘
LOve,
Gracella
girlguju thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for highlights. I don't like to see this Laila episode going on forever.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks...it looks like again dhruv does not tell ananya...i just hope sonam comes back
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks...it looks like again dhruv does not tell ananya...i just hope sonam comes back
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes yes! i also think it's high time sonam and jr Nikhil come back.. where are they by the way!!!

and i hope Dhruv will end up with SOnam!! πŸ˜›
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i guess sonum and jr nik will appear as suddenly as they disappeared
ashah2004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

yes yes! i also think it's high time sonam and jr Nikhil come back.. where are they by the way!!!

and i hope Dhruv will end up with SOnam!! πŸ˜›

yea me 2 dhruv wit sonam😳

And ur welcum all!!πŸ˜ƒ

Sulman thumbnail
I wounder what will happen next

Thanx