Update: August 28, 2007 Dhruv finds out

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

ELAS Update: August 28, 2007

Anu's out of jail, and Dhruv finds out that Nikhil and Anand are the same, and also suspects Miss Laila!

Dhruv lovers, please do watch this episode, because he's at it again. Dhruv is now declared the most intelligent character in this show...but for how long?

• Anu tells the police everything. How Nikhil kidnapped Anushka, how she shot him to save her child, and how the goons took Anushka, and how Dhruv saved her.
  • The officer is listening patiently, and then tells her to sign a form. After that, they take Anu to the jail cell, and lock her in.
  • The news is bursting with Anu's sin. A news reporter is talking about how Magazine Director, Ananya Sachdev, murdered her ex-husband, and former business man, Nikhil Sammarth. There is also a picture of Nikhil on the news.
  • Biji and Amma are hearing the news in shock.
  • Kiran is watching the news in her room, and she clicks off the TV in excitement, telling herself that she KNEW that this Ananya was up to know good!
  • Laila is also listening to the news, and hoping that Dhruv isn't watching the news, as he will find out that Anand Tandand and Nikhil are the same.
  • Dhruv is also watching the news and stands up in shock, carefully putting the pieces together. He is shocked to find out that Anand Tandand and Nikhil Sammarth are the same, and is confused at the same time.
  • He's standing there, lost in thought, recalling all the instances of Nikhil and Anand. He thinks about how Laila had a connection with both the people, and how she knew them quite well.
  • Just then, Laila comes in and asks him if everythings alright. Dhruv bursts on to her, telling her furiously that she lied to him, and that she knew that Nikhil and Anand are the same!
  • Laila is hesitant to hear this and tries to come up with an excuse. Dhruv asks her to tell him WHY she lied to him, his own brother!
  • Laila tells him that Nikhil forced her into keeping this a secret, and that he's a psychotic and only wanted the worst of Anu.
  • Dhruv tells her that he cannot believe this, and that he feels that there is a deep connection between Anand Tandand and Nikhil Sammarth, and that he MUST tell Ananya.
  • Laila hastily tells him taht he musn't, as Anu is already going through enough, and that this truth will be quite hard on her. Laila tells him that she needs someone to bail her out, and that someone is Dhruv, who is her friend.
  • Laila also reminds him how Nikhil decieved Anu, and if he really loved her, he would never leave her, or try to kidnap her child, or betray her.
  • Dhruv thinks quietly of this, and Laila leaves, smirking.
  • Laila goes into a house, where Nikhil is knocked out on the bed. A doctor is checking up on him.
  • Laila asks him what Nikhi's progress is, and the Doc tells her that he's unconcious right now, but in a little bit, he'll be up and okay.
  • Laila tells the doc that this cannot be possible, and that he must give Nikhil and heavy dose of injection, so that Nikhil will remain knocked out for a VERY long time.
  • The doctor is shocked to hear this, and tries to speak, but Laila interupts him, telling him that the duty MUST be done.
  • She pulls out a handful of rupees, and the doctor smiles greedily, saying that he'll do it.
  • The doc leaves, and Laila smirks, and goes up to Nikhil thinking to herself that Nikhil is her lust and her love, and that she will make sure that he will be with her forever. She will also make sure that once Nikhil IS concious, that he will rely on her and will WANT HER, and he'll never run for ANANYA again.
  • Anu is sitting warily in jail, when the police unlock her cell and tell her that she's released. She's shocked to hear this and asks for an explanation.
  • Dhruv appears, and he tells her that she's bailed out. Anu asks the cops how this can be, as she killed Nikhil with her OWN hands.
  • The officer asks her if she has any proof, or if she knows where Nikhil's dead body is located. Anu tells him that the body must be in the same place the incident occured.
  • The officer tells her that they searched all over the place, and yet, there was NO body.
  • Anu is surprised to hear this, and leaves her cell. Dhruv is behind her, wondering if now is the time to tell Anu the truth about Nikhil and Anand.
  • Dhruv and Anu come home, where Amma and Biji are with Anushka. They are shocked and happy to see her, and tell her that she did a right thing, defending her daughter.
  • Amma goes on saying that Nikhil betrayed them all, and that she had trusted him and treated him like a son, and now he is no one.
  • Anu asks them if Meera is okay, and they tell her that she's still in the same condition.
  • Anu leaves to go to Meera's room to see her.
  • Dhruv wonders if Laila was right about Nikhil.
  • Anu goes by Meera's side and begs her to wake up, as she needs a shoulder to cry on, and she is alone and helpless.
  • Dhruv is watching all of this, and tells himself that now is NOT the time to tell Anu the truth.
  • Dhruv tells himself, the he himself, MUST find out the truth about Nikhil/Anand, and he will not give up until he does.
  • Dhruv's in his house now, and is on the phone. He tells the person on the other line to find out EVERYTHING possible about Nikhil.
  • Laila goes up to him and asks him who he's talking to. Dhruv has a stiff face, and coldly tells her that since she was unable to tell the truth, he must go find out himself.
  • Laila is shocked and tells him that there is no use of finding out about someone who is dead.
  • Dhruv boldly tells her that he doesn't care, and he does not believe that Nikhil is dead, and that there is obviously another truth hidden.
  • Laila rambles on saying that Nikhil is dead, and that Dhruv will regret it if he even bothers to interfere. After more rambling, and Dhruv's stiff ignoring, Laila leaves.
  • As soon as that happens, Dhruv calls back the caller, and tells them to follow Laila and try to find out EXACTLY what she's up to.
  • Dhruv tells himself that he KNOWS that Laila is up to no good, and perhaps behind Nikhil's truth.
  • Laila goes back to the house Nikhil is in. As she walks in, a mysterious person in the car, whose hand is only shown, calls up someone.
  • Laila goes into the house and tells the doc that they must shift Nikhil. The doc says that they will definately have to shift him far away.
  • Just then, Laila hears a car door slam. She wonders as to who could possibly come in this deserted area.
  • She looks out the window, and sees Dhruv walking up towards the door...
  • END

Comments: Oh, I guess it just keeps getting better and better!!!! SOMEONE SMART IN THIS DRAMA! AND THATS DHRUV! He's actually suspecting Laila, and decides to TRACK HER into finding out the truth!! Hopefully he'll kick more butt, and find out whether Nikhil is actually dead or not! It's soooo great to seeeeee that Dhruv actually suspects Laila!!! Lets hope something good happens!! Also, this might be my last update for awhile, as I am busy with studies! I'll try to update occasionally! I had a great time updating! Have a great one!!!!!!

Rating: 4/5 Because Dhruv is just the bomb.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Mavra! You probably don't know yet ,but elas is ending, now only 7 episodes are left! 😕

I must say i'v been enjoying ur updates a lot dear 👏
Thnaks a lot for all the efforts!

and what an episode!! See what had i told yah? Laila is really like Priyanka in aitraaz.. she has the hots for nikhil thats' it.. nothing more or less...🤢

thank god he's not dead! and now i can write the story.. dhruv will find out abt laila and the whole truth will come out... 😉

thx again
Love,
Gracella
Sulman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wounder what will happen next

Thanx
cuddly pups thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well, atleast something good happened. 👏
girlguju thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. One of the best episode in such a long time. I hope Dhruv doesn't loose his intelligence, like all other character.
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i'm sure Dhruv will reunite Ananya-Nikhil, unless Laila plans to kill him 😡
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks...ijust hope dhruv does not fall for another of laila lies and misses seeing nikhil