raz707 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i was shocked to see that ananya killed nikhil but if he is really dead then whats left in the show now what should laila do all she was doing was to get nikhil now if he is dead then she should tell everything to ananya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annhca.arri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no he isn't. cause he & ananya are the main characters in elas. the story is based on their love story. with all it's twists & turns. actors added & actors subracted.
sahar_345 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Obviously he wont be dead otherwise there is no point

to continuing this story and even if he is dead he will manage

to come back alive somehow like ananya did
Edited by sahar_345 - 17 years ago
miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i hope he is not dead, i cannot beleive that ananya shot him and left him there she didn't even look back at him 😭
miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i hope he is not dead, i cannot beleive that ananya shot him and left him there she didn't even look back at him 😭
adorable_girl thumbnail
that can't be true
Ananya did not even look at him after shooting him so she is actually just assuming that nikhil is dead
I hope that he's not dead
adorable_girl thumbnail
that can't be true
Ananya did not even look at him after shooting him so she is actually just assuming that nikhil is dead
I hope that he's not dead
varun2006 thumbnail
i dont undertsnad whats all going on. she kiils niks and she never goes to the dead body neither dhru goes there suddenly she is found walking. Suprising one kills and the person with her never goes and sees the dead bosy more over when he is a docter and to add on Dr. says najane kahana nikhel chala gaya. if he was dead how could he go 😆 .
really please there shold be atleast little meaning for whats been framed
varun2006 thumbnail
i dont undertsnad whats all going on. she kiils niks and she never goes to the dead body neither dhru goes there suddenly she is found walking. Suprising one kills and the person with her never goes and sees the dead bosy more over when he is a docter and to add on Dr. says najane kahana nikhel chala gaya. if he was dead how could he go 😆 .
really please there shold be atleast little meaning for whats been framed
ridhimona thumbnail
this drama is really not making any sense at all