ELas Update: August 27, 2007

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
ELAS UPDATE: August 27, 2007

Anushka is saved, Anu turns herself in.

Dhruv lovers, watch out, cause you're gonna love him even more in this episode!

• So it starts off with Anu shooting Nikhil. Nikhil falls to the ground, and Anu remembers her marriage with him. She's in shock. She leaves from there. The Naino song is playing the in background. She's walking down the streets in shock, not being able to believe what she has just done.
  • Dhruv is limping down the streets, calling out Anu's name. He sees a shadow of a women, which is Ananya. He limps towards her, calling her name. Anu is too zoned out to hear him. He gets closer.
  • He finally gets to her, and she's still in daze. He asks her what happened, and how he heard a gun shot. Anu again doesn't respond, but drops the gun from her hand.
  • Shocked, Dhruv kneels down the picks up the gun. He is about to ask her if she has anything to do with it, when they both hear Anushka crying.
  • They turn to see where they hear the wails coming from. They see an old farmhouse, and they both run there. Anu is not back to reality, and calls out Anushka's name.
  • She tells Dhruv that she will go in there and get her daughter. Dhruv tells her that she mustn't do that, because if something happen to her, what will happen to Anushka? He tells her that he'll go in, and promises her that he will get Anushka.
  • Dhruv limps towards the farmhouse, and tries to figure out how to get in. Anu is watching and wincing in fear. He ends up getting Anu's gun, and barges into the room. In there there are 3 goons, and one of them is holding Anushka with a gun in his hand.
  • Dhruv threatens them to leave Anushka alone, and aims the gun at them. The goons laugh and the goon holding the gun and Anushka, tell him that if he even tries to shoot one of them, he'll shoot Anushka. He puts the gun towards Anushka's head, and she starts to cry.
  • Dhruv angrily walks towards the goon, and the the goon whacks his gun against Dhruv's face knocking him over.
  • Dhruv gets up, and tells them to let go of Anushka. The goons kick Dhruv across the face. Dhruv gets up and pull the goons and starts fighting them. The goon lets go of Anushka, who in fear, runs to hide.
  • Dhruv starts hitting the goons, who try to knock him over. He kicks them and does all of these moves, slapping them and what not.
  • He goes to a corner and there's a torch in his hand, where he was trying to threaten one of the goons. He torch accidently hits the sheets hanging across the walls, and lights on fires. Fire starts to spread, but Dhruv and the goons are still fighting, kicking and hitting. Anu is hearing and watching all of this outside in fear.
  • She sees the fire, and covers her face in fear. The goons finally run out of the shed, and Anu sees that Dhruv and her daughter aren't out, and continues to hide her face.
  • Dhruv is left, and looks everywhere for Anushka. The flames are crazy, spread all across the shed. He sees Anushka hiding under a table (without actually a table top haha) He runs to pick her up. She's wailing.
  • He hastily searches for a place to escape, as every corner is filled with flames. He finally sees a trap door, which has less flames occupied.
  • Dhruv goes to the trap door, and kicks it open. He runs towards Anu, who still has her face hidden.
  • They go to her, and Anushka says Mommy. Anu uncovers her face, and sees Anushka, and takes her, and hugs her and kisses her.
  • She thanks Dr. Dhruv and tells him that he has done sooo much for her and doesn't know how to repay him. Dhruv modestly tells her it was nothing, and they should leave from there.
  • In the car, Anu thanks him again, and Dhruv wonders where Nikhil could be and asks her if she had anything to do with the shooting.
  • Anu tells him that she has to tell him something, but he will have to promise that he will do just one more thing for her. She tells him that she knows that he has done so much, but he will have to promise that he will do another.
  • Dhruv asks her what, and Anu tells him that he must promise first. He tells her that he will. Anu then tells him that she was the one who shot someone, and she shot Nikhil and took his life. Dhruv is shocked to hear this. Anu tells him that she had to be a mother and do anything to protect her child, and she did, as Nikhil tried to take her child away.
  • Dhruv tells her that she did the right thing, by protecting her child, and that he is with her. Anu tells him that she may have stuck to a mother's duty, but she also committed a sin.
  • Anu tells him that she must pay for her sin, so, if anyting happens to Anushka, he must promise her that he will take care of her daughter, AND her family if she's gone. She hands Anushka over to him.
  • Dhruv is surprised to hear this and speechless. She tells him that she must do her duty now. She gets out of the car, and runs from there.
  • Dhruv gets out of the car, with a sleeping Anushka in his hand, and tries to stop her, but Anu doesn't listen.
  • Anu runs to the nearest mandhir and prays to her god. She tells them that today she may have fulfilled a duty as a mother, but as a wife she failed. She asks god why they made her do what she did, and why she had to choose between once, and why did they make her commit such a sin. She tells them again that she did fulfil her duty as a mother, and saved her daughter, but her husband is now dead, and she killed him with her own hands.
  • She thinks back at the marriage ceremony of her and Nikhil, and how they promised one another that they will be there fore each other regardless of living or death.
  • She tells god that since she fulfilled her duty as a mother, she must now fulfill her duty as a wife.
  • Anu walks down the deserted streets, until she reaches the police station. She's at the doorway and the officer looks up. She tells him that she has a complaint.
  • The officer goes to her and asks her what type of complaint. She tells him murder. He asks her who the victim was, and she tells him that it was Nikhil Sammarth. He then asks her who committed the murder, and she tells him that it was Ananya Sachdev, her, who committed the murder. While saying this, Anu's face is stiff and serious. The police officer looks at her in question.
  • END
Comments: Well...interesting episode. Anu decides to turn herself in to the police, so I guess we'll be visiting her in jail for a few days. Yay! Jail time! I also don't think that Nikhil is dead, he probably just got knocked out. Dhruv fans, you all will love him in tonights episode, as he did kick some but, regardless of the fact that his knee was badly injured. I guess when you're kicking butt, you forget about your injuries, cause apparently Dr. Dhruv did so! He did a great job too, and even escaped a flaming shed, WITH Anushka in his hands! Props to him!! But I do wonder if Nikhil is dead? Nah, at the moment I doubt it. Anu wouldn't go to jail this easily if so...lets find out tomorrow?
Rating: 4/5 Cause Dhruv is the MAN, as always! But otherwise, the episode wasn't the best...as always!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
woohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
okay i'm tooooooooooooo excited !!! thanks yaar i just came back form the party and after reading ur update i am dying to see my Dhruv in action! mavra sweetie u've made my night 👏

but but... don't u feel ananya is really weird.,... she shot nikhil and still thinks of anushka.. i mean in the beginning??

i feel they had to show if nikhil is dead or not!@!!!

and how can ananya give anuskha to dhruv and leave like that??? 😕 😕 😕

Thx again!
Love,
Gracella
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks
i think nikhil is alive
Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Mavra for the wonderful update...

After reading the update, it is confirmed that Anu is a big psycho... She is such a 🤬 I'm so mad right now... Couldn't have left the child with the father but now just left her with Dhurv ! 😡
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes Maha that kept me wonderifng also.. how stupid nah.. Dhruv who is almost an ajnabee and she left anushka with him??? and Poor nikhil who wanted to be happy with anushka, got shot by anu!!!!!! 🤢

ab doctor anushka ko dekhega yah practice ko?? 😆 😆
and waisey bhi his mom will be furious
Sulman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wounder what will happen next

Thanx