ashah2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

heyy guys...

Mavra didnt update so i thought i should....and if i did something rong i am sorrry..😕

episode starts :with Dhruv running in pain to find Ananya,screaming her name but she doesnt reply she keeps walking saying nothing..she remembers wht Nickhil said to her just b4 she shoot him

Dhruv reaches to Ananya, he asks her y she isnt saying anything he said he heard a gun shot,just then Ananya drops the gun and Dhruv is shocked

Then We hear Anushka screaming,Ananya yells Anushka runnning towards the noise with Dhruv following.

They reach to a house,Ananya is going in when dhruv stops her he says its too dangerous,he says i will go so he goes while Ananya stands outside waiting worried

Dhruv goes in with a gun,There is about 5 goons inside,they point the gun at anushka who is crying,they tell him to throw the gun down or they will shoot anushka,so he throws it down.They start beating dhruv,so dhruv fights back,Ananya stands outside screaming anushka.

A fire starts inside the house and ananya is shocked,she starts yelling dhruv and anushka's names.Dhruv beats all of the goons,he takes anushka and realises the whole house is in fire so there is no way to get out.but he kicks the door and gets out with anuskha.

Ananya is happy to see anushka.She thx dhruv for his help.They leave.

At home biji and amma are worried and waiting.Biji prays tht wherever they are,god keep them safe.

Dhruv,ananya,anushka are going home in a car,Dhruv figures where nickhil is,Ananya says to stop the car so he stops.She says u helped me lots.She says she shot nickhil and she shot him for her daughter.He says maybe u did the right thing she says she loved nickhil more then her life and this other stuff...She asks dhruv to promise her something and dhruv confused agrees.She says if something happens to me promise me u will take care of anushka and my family.She hands over anushka to him and leaves the car.Dr dhruv yells ananya.she just keeps going.

She goes to the mandir,she tellls the mathaji murti,and she goes on all about how god made her kill nickhil and she did it for her daughter..for 5mins she keeps saying stuff.She says i fullfilled my duty as a mother and now i will fullfill my duty as a wife.

She ends up at the police station.She asks to write a complaint.She says to the police officer there was a murder of Nickhil Samarth.The police ask who killed him she says Ananya Sachdev which is me(her)

The episode ends on ananya's serious face.

Edited by ashah2004 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sulman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I wounder what will happen next

Thanx