Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o|oNaTaShAo|o thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I think hez dead......And now the story is gonna be change ....For example: Anu and Dr. dhruv will get married...and after a leap of 5 or 10 years....he (Nikhil) will be back....

i have 3 different ideas on how will he be back... πŸ˜†

1.) He might come back to India from London or Canada. (Not the real Nikhil....his duplicate...and then Anu will think that hez back ...blah blah blah...)..

2.) Someone might help him (Send him to the hospital) ...and then he might lost his memory "Main kahan hoon? Main kaun hoon?"... πŸ˜†

OR

3.) He might come as a ghost to scare Anu.. πŸ˜†
imehwish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: natasha20072008

I think hez dead......And now the story is gonna be change ....For example: Anu and Dr. dhruv will get married...and after a leap of 5 or 10 years....he (Nikhil) will be back....

1.) He might come back to India from London or Canada. (Not the real Nikhil....his duplicate...and then Anu will think that hez back ...blah blah blah...)..

2.) Someone might help him (Send him to the hospital) ...and then he might lost his memory "Main kahan hoon? Main kaun hoon?"... πŸ˜†

OR

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† , but i hope Nikhil is not die ,
annhca.arri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

OR

hope none of the above. can't the writers of elas turn realistic for once. 😭or will we have to suffer with some further complications in nikhils & ananya's life.
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OR

what a leap of 5 yrs? no please.. kyun!!! i hope this will not happen at all!!πŸ˜•