nikil should die and the end with this

bubbles9654 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

sry to all the elas fans i was once to when kanchi played the role but after watching today episode nikil getting shot i think that well one of them should die even if it is nikil than ananya can end up with well cez and well this story will hear the end hopefully

if this is a rude topic mods than please feel free to cloze it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quboolhai_1fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i want nikhil to end up wid anu...dey made such a cute couple n den all dese misunderstanding came in de way and ruined eveything. I think once Dhruv finds out bout Nikhil..hes gonna hand him over to anu himself 😊
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kyph_1fan

i want nikhil to end up wid anu...dey made such a cute couple n den all dese misunderstanding came in de way and ruined eveything. I think once Dhruv finds out bout Nikhil..hes gonna hand him over to anu himself 😊

Yes, I agree. I do want Nikhil and Anu together. They are made for eachother like you said. But they hate eachother soo much. I just hope Nikhil really isn't dead. Yeah, and I am sure that Dhruv will gladly like Nikhil and Anu together, especially when he finds out the TRUTH! Funny how he's connected to both of them.