smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
You guys. Seriously. I feel bad for the baby who plays Anushka. My goodness. Those scenes she had to go through are SOOO scarrrryyyy. Like the one where Nikhil was kidnapping her and those people were after him, and he was shouting. Or the whole fire scene. I'm sure it was a fake, the way they did it...but come one...that's soo scaryyy. Also, the scene where the goons kidnap her and put a gun near her?? Seriously, wouldn't you guys be scared? At that age...acting is probably VERYYYY scary! And what about all the shouting going on??? She honestly deserves soo many chocolates. I mean, do you guys really think she KNOWS that this is all acting? Perhaps it just looks scary on scene...but my goodness, I'd be scarred for life! It's soo scary. And as for the character...I'd be emotionally scarred. WOW. This is notttt good treatment they're giving the poor girl!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quboolhai_1fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😆 😆 i think she noes she is acting
Mistyy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i just feel bad for the charecter Anushka since she has the dumbest parents on the earth 😆 😆
and as for the real girl who is playing anushka ...ya i thought the same about the fire and all
-Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ur right i mean how do u explain to a little girl that all the shootings and kidnappings are fake there probably are bribing her with a lot of chocolate. she is so cuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😊
april19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if her ears get damaged then her real parents could sue elas for two reasons:
a) for obviously hurting their kid 🤢
b) for telecasting such a stupid show! 😆
smilingstar3 thumbnail
She's veryyyyy cute. And yeah, they do probably bribe her with chocolate. But seriously, it'd be awful for a little girl. She'd probably get bad images in her head anyways. I hope she has a huge paycheck. SHE BETTER.
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh ho yaaron!! 😆 😆 😆
they probably told her we are all playing chor police 😆 😆 and that gun was fake yaar.. so i dont' think anushka cutie got scared or what 😆 😆 😆
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Haha. I still think she got scared. I would be traumatized if I were her. Seriously. I mean come one...real guns or not...it is scary!
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah Mavra i know what u mean.. scary indeed, but she didn't look scared at all. what a cutie 👏
SmarteeAngl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i just feel bad for the character Anushka
she's been kidnapped atleast two times(first by that guy who worked with Ayesha and now Laila)