TV’s Seven Hottest Hunks Rated

43685 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

TV's Seven Hottest Hunks Rated

Tanveer Bookwala, Bollwood News Service

In India TV is considered to be the actress' domain. But there are seven hot and happening hunks who deserve to be the main lead and make their presence felt even in the female-dominated field with their hunky appeal. A drool special

1. Iqbal Khan

Hunk Rating: Stud muffin

Iqbal Khan made his deadly debut as a crooning rock star in Ekta Kapoor's 'Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hain.' With his muscles rippling like a cornfield, Iqbal is the gallant, hunky knight in shining armour. He's the kind of guy that girls would love to be protected by while his sharp Kashmiri features and sweet demeanor makes most girls go weak in the knees. Iqbal is Indian television's stud and just looking at him flex his muscles as he strums the A-chord on the guitar is enough to make the entire Indian female population go, 'Haan mujhe iqraar hai.'

2. Rajeev Khandelwal

Hunk Rating: Cootchie-Coo Cutie

Rajeev spun his magnetism as the intense Sujal in 'Kahiin To Hoga' and won millions of hearts as he charmed women on screen and off with his killer good looks and undeniable charm. Rajeev is every inch a celebrity, with his eagerness, perseverance and perseverance, not to mention his smashing good looks and cute smile. Rajeev is the son every mother wants and the husband every Indian woman desires. And, as most girls will agree, he makes their hearts go, 'Left Right Left.'

3. Ram Kapoor

Hunk Rating: Mr. Personality

When you can hold the nations eyeballs onto you in a woman-oriented drama like 'Kasamh Se' you're definitely doing something damn right. Ram Kapoor's intense eyes, commanding voice and authoritative demeanor combined with his delicately rugged looks have helped make him one of the hottest actors on Television. Ram isn't the conventional hunk, but it's his towering persona that makes him so awe-inspiring. Combine that with a sexy stubble, a mature look and the ability to make life and death decisions look easy and you have the perfect recipe for the alternate hunk. Prachi Desai, his co-star of 'Kasamh Se' said, "Ram is the sweetest, most helpful person to work with on the show. But the first time I saw him, I was very nervous." That's the Ram Kapoor effect, kasamh se .

4. Chetan Hansraj

Hunk Rating: Quintessential Bad Boy

Nobody does shaggy, stubbled sexy as green eyed, Chetan Hansraj (Sasha of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki). He's the guy every girl's parent asked her to stay away from and therein lays his appeal. Every girl wants to sit on the back of his motorbike and grab his leather jacket. His bad attitude and crooked ways just make the girls want him more. Chetan's the bad guy we love to hate. The chicks just want to cha-cha with Sasha.

5. Ronit Roy

Hunk Rating: Sugar Daddy

Who wouldn't want to partner with this sexy business tycoon? If anyone is getting better with age, it's the distinguished Ronit Roy. His flamboyant portrayal of Mr. Bajaj ('Kasautii Zindagi Kii') adds to his mature appeal. Ronit Roy has added another feather to his cap with his with his leaner, meaner look as Aparichit Deb in 'Kasamh Se'. There's a method to his madness and that's what makes this debonair dude, dashing.

6. Shakti Anand

Hunk Rating: The Lost Puppy

Shakti ('Ek Ladki Anjaani Si') represents the conventional Indian poster boy, the chocolate hero that every girl salivates over while spending sleepless nights gushing and sighing. Shakti's characters have always been positive thus accentuating his sweet image. He looks like the lost puppy dog that every girl wants to nurture. It wouldn't be implausible to say that most women would be floored by the strength of Shakti's appeal.

7. Shabbir Ahluwalia

Hunk Rating: The Mischievous Tease

His broad shoulders, the bulging pecs, the unshaven look and the sky-high cheekbones make Shabbir Ahluwalia (Rishi from 'Kahiin To Hoga') a naughty fantasy. Smooth, good-looking, and flirty, Shabbir is known for his impish charm and scruffy appeal. Shabbir Ahluwalia has even Ekta Kapoor admitting that he is such a macho "dude."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I must say i agree with the article.. shakti really has that kinda sweet image.. appeal 😳, no wonder i like him... ahh sadly my cezanne is not on the list 😕

Tfs dear

Love,
Gracella
Edited by Gracella - 17 years ago
Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When I clicked on this topic, I was 100% sure it would have something to do with Cez but I must say I'm surprised to see Nicks on the list 😳
quboolhai_1fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow! iqbals first😉 n nikhils the lost puppy 😆
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maha21

When I clicked on this topic, I was 100% sure it would have something to do with Cez but I must say I'm surprised to see Nicks on the list 😳

aww same here hun😉 BUt i'm not surprised that Shakti is there.. he's so cute nah😳
miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shakti is cute and ofcourse iqbal 😉
sheenakohli91 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
iqbal has to be first...he's the first hottest guy in TV i saw....lol..but im surprised ram kapoor is one of them..i dont look at him as a hottie...i mite look at him as a handsome father...lmao
ashah2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
iqbal is first whoooo!!!!!!! 😍 Go iqbal!!! 🤗
madihaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
iqbal---> damn rite
rajeev--->cute
ram k---> needs to get rid of his white highlite 😆
chetan---> sure why not 😕
ronit---> a bit old no?
shakti---> cute
shabbir--> no comment

there are way hotter guys thn sum of the ones listed..like vivan bhatena, ejaz khan, etc
payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i was surprized to see cez was not on the list

yey Iqbal- hes hot
shakti- he very cute