Elas 21st August Update with Pics

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
HEy friends,

sorry for the delay .. but here's the update for Tuesday's 21st august elas episode.
------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------

The episode starts with Nikhil throwing a guy out of the car, he sits with anushka in it and drives off.

The policemen are chasing him and in his attempt to avoid the truck he bumped the car and it exploded

Ananya and dhruv are shown and Anaya tells dhruv she has burnt all pics of nikhil so she can't give him any… maybe she has in her office.

They were on their way to leave when dhruv gets a call from the police and he tells ananya abt the accident

They come at the place where the car is and the police is searching for bodies... ananya gets hysterical and yells anuskha anushka and wanted to go into the danger zone.. dhruv stops her and tells her that the car blasted so hard that they fell out of the car.. anushka and nikhil are save and he consoles her….

A nurse finds the letter for dr dhruv and thinks.. " is anand tandon again gone?" And she calls dhruv, dhruv gets angry and when the nurse tells abt the letter he tells he will come...

They are sitting in the car and he says sorry to ananya and she asks him to leave her at the office.. And said you did so much for me.. even apne wouldn't do so much..

Break…

Nikhil and anushka are shown in a dukaan and nikhil asks for bandages, balm, milk, chocolates and 2 bottles of water

He pays and wanted to leave when the shop owner said u can't go coz this money is burnt! Nikhil is shocked and we get to a flashback of what actually happened……

.the car bumped got into flames and he managed to escape with anushka in time…

flashback over and the shopkeeper sees that nikhil's hand is burned .. he wants to call a doctor.. nikhil stops him give him money from the other pocket(not burnt) and leaves in a hurry.

Dhruv comes to the clinic and gets nikhils letter…

he was just about to read the Truth when his mom entered and asked what he's doing, dhruv hides the letter and she asks him to tell the truth otherwise her parvarish went wrong—

dhruv tells abt ananya's ex husband and His mom gets angry and tells him he's neglecting so much for ananya, even one of is patients eloped, his reputation is going down…

dhruv tells he's not neglecting.. kiran asks not to interfere into husband-wife matters, coz dhruv will finally end up being mistaken…..she says this same ananya who's taking u for granted now will blame u later on for separating her from nikhil— dhruv replies what nikhil has done is unforgivable I don't think ananya and he will be back together..

kiran says who am I to say anything and leaves.. dhruv tried to stop her…

Dhruv started reading the letter again, and this time arghhh Laila enters and tells Nikhil has been traced.. dhruv shocked

Ananya is shown in her office trying to find nikhil's pics she finds one and then dhruv calls to tell abt nikhil.. She tells dhruv she'll go there and takes a gun out of the desk

Nikhil and anuskha are shown... nikhil gives her food and asks her to call him papa, anuska who looks so cute, says papa and nikhil is so happy!

And tells her I love you, I will take u to a place where we'll be happy I'll give u chocolates, tell u stories... Then anuskha aks.. "aur mama?" Nikhil gets sad but then someone knocks on the door.

Nikhil goes with a stick but he sees no one, he get s back inside and can't find anuskha..

Just then he hears anushka crying and sees a man with anuksha in his arms and pointing a gun on her and the epi ends on nikhil's shocked face.........

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------

That's it friends, if there won't be an update for 22nd aug, i'll post it later on😛

LOve,
Gracella
Edited by Gracella - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sulman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago