Elas 20th august Highlights!

pyaar_siya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Today's epi was very gd.Anu saw nikhil trying to kidnap Anushka and anu

runs to nik and tell him give me my daughter but nikhil throws her down and she gets a cut on her head.and anu shiuts then biji n amma comes and nikhil leaves with anushka.he cumz to the hospital wid anushka and he sees dhruv so he hides anushaka under sum table or sumthin so and while he was talkin wid dhruv anushka disappeared.so nik were loking 4 anushakka and he finds her sumwhere he gets happy and runs with her.and den anu calls dhruv and tell him to help me find my daughter.and he says he'll help.there hospital nikhil is ready to leave to go sumwhere farway .while he was leaving dhruv cums at anu home.anu was very happy she thought it was anushka cum.dhruv says we'll call the police anu says no but then he stills.niks is running and police sees him.police goes behind him while he gets in an accident and the car burns and the epi ends

i want to know if anushak and nikhil r living cuz both of dem were in the car

sorry it was ashort update

Edited by aasiyap - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salu89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanx alot for the highlights
april19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!! but wat bout nikhil?? 😭

man.. this serial seriously needs to end! its dead! 🤢 🤢 🤢
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the highlights dear!

Gosh i dont' think Nikhil & anushka are dead.. maybe they were not in the car?? We all know Laila nah.. she might take advantage of this situation and do as if they died???

thx again!
LOve,
Gracella
Edited by Gracella - 17 years ago
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow today's episode was so weird imo...nik asks how ananya knows dhruv but not how dhruv and laila are in the same house or how does dhruv know where she lives, etc. ? what is happening? anushka disappearing without anyone seeing!!!!!!!!!!!

even the cops were at such close distance and they were scared that they might shoot the baby instead of nik...is that all they can say about their shooting skills? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡 😡 😆
sheenakohli91 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh god another twist!!! 😡 😡 😡
Sulman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wounder What will happen next

THANX