*Weekend Discussion: Will Nikhil Die?*

kewljewl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi! Alright I have been a silent member of this elas forum for the past 1.5 years. Hmm I had fun reading all those interesting threads 😊 Well, situations never really got around this bad for me to actually make a thread but now I feel I should stand up and I feel as if I know where this story will be going. I am not sure bout you guys, but for the past few weeks I have been getting the feeling that Nikhil's health is deteriorating day by day (oki episode by episode lol). Mind you I am a die hard fan of Nikhil so this post may sound a bit bias. Ofcourse he's not using his brain (but that has always been the tradition in indian soaps, heros are as thick as a log) but I am extremely upset with Ananya. I get the feeling that this stubborness of Ananya may lead Nikhil to his death. Think about it guys, the show's name is "ek ladki anjaani si", face it, Ananya shall always be an anjani si larki for Nikhil. This show has never really gotten around to the point where Nik-Anu live happily ever after. I am predicting that Nik will die. Ofcourse I am not any saint lol I hope I am wrong about my prediction. I am guessing Anu will realize just when he's in his final stage. I mean wake up! lol didnt u guys see his black circles under his eyes?? he's going hysterical..he's even planning to kidnap Anushka! What is this man thinking?! Ofcourse he's loosing his sanity! lol I'm becoming a bit emotional I know but seriously if this is what happens I will be soo mad..cos this is not what all of us had expected since the beginning of the show. In the last episode he even told Dr. Dhruv that he "promises" him that he will make Dr.D aware of his situation before he dies. He's also not taking his medication regularly, and soon enough he is going to run away and not continue taking his medicines at all. I am assuming this is why they showed that Nik-Anu are now divorced as that frees Anu from the relationship and maybe in the end they may even show that "few years later, Anu-Dhruv n Anushka all are living happily ever after"

Ok I could be wrong..HOPE I am wrong cos I don't know about you guys but I will seriously cry if that's what happens. Alright! I am truly sorry if I have offended anyone by my words or if this post was not even necessary. I ges I'll go back in my shell againπŸ˜†

Ciao

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm. Wow. That was an interesting prediction. And quite logical too! It could be that maybe the writers will throw us all off, and Nikhil really will die? And then Anu will realize it?? That would be awful. More pain after another. But...it could happen.
Hmmmm...perhaps??
I hope not though! But yeah, Nikhil is losing his sanity...that's for sure. And he is getting weaker. I just don't get why he kidnapped Anushka...because, what is going to happen to her if he dies?????? But you could be right! Lets just hope that doesn't happen though, and Nikhil IS CURED!! But I really liked your prediction! And you should deff post here often!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HEy,

First of all i think it great that after being a silent member for such a long time, u finally decided to Post here πŸ˜‰

Secondly i think it's a nice prediction...u have point here for sure..about NIkhil not taking his medicines, but i don't think he'll dieπŸ˜‰

i think i will make this sticky till monday morning...we have something to dicuss then now, i hope πŸ˜›

Thank you and keep posting, don't be a silent member okay...

LOve,
Gracella
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yah great prediction

hmmm... let's see...
nik dying does sound logical, but what i wonder where did all that inner conscience of anu and nik go - like when they felt the other person was around and that something was wrong or things like that...now they blindly believe laila...of course this is indian soap πŸ˜•

i dont think nik will die...may be MIA for sometime...i think sonum has to come back sometime...like abhinav did...at least for one or two episodes and tell anu the truth..something like sonum in her last days or so...as looks like everyone wants to leave the show like abhinav πŸ˜†
kewljewl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Guys!
Firstly, I would like to thank smilingstar and bystander for aknowledging my prediction, really I am overwhelmed by the love and respect. This further encourages me to make more new posts πŸ˜ƒ
Ya know bystander, I was exactly thinking that a few weeks back man! I mean these people have such connection tht there were times wen both of them were able to only "sense" the presence of the other.
I don't think Nik n Anu are aware of Laila's character though since she always used Tulika and remained behind the scene, know wht I mean.
Hey smiling star even i am confused as to why he wants to kidnap Anushka. But I am assuming that he did not kidnap her YET as that final scene seemed like Anu's nightmare or sumthin like that.
Anyhow this show is quite a drag, I actually approximated that the elas team takes bout 5 months in solving one scenario and as they move on to the next one..things get worst. Meaning they are taking about half a year on one track. lol I get the feeling the producers don't know what to do next. who knos maybe they are reading all these posts and infact getting ideas from us! πŸ˜†
Edited by kewljewl - 17 years ago