96parth96 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
who should annaya marry ?
dr.druv of nikil id say drhruv wat do u guys say ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madu1006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dr. druv
hes wouldnt like nikil
nd break her hearth
athwal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
haah your very stupied she should go wit nikhul cuz there is a truth to everything he did andd what do u mean broke her heart huh? ANU ALWAYS HURTS NIKLUL THE WHOLE SHOW SHE IS THE BRATT 😡 😡
mankiran thumbnail

She goes with Nikhil.
mankiran thumbnail

She will go with Nikhil.
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: athwal

haah your very stupied she should go wit nikhul cuz there is a truth to everything he did andd what do u mean broke her heart huh? ANU ALWAYS HURTS NIKLUL THE WHOLE SHOW SHE IS THE BRATT 😡 😡

Hehe calm down. You shouldn't be harsh about their opinions!!
But I do agree that Anu should be with Nikhil.
But both Nikhil and Anu are too air-headed to see what is going on IN FRONT of them.
athwal thumbnail
i just get really madd okay cause nikhul is not roung OPEN YOUR DAMN EYEES AT SEE ! GOSH 😡
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

i just get really madd okay cause nikhul is not roung OPEN YOUR DAMN EYEES AT SEE ! GOSH 😡

Yeah, but its just their opinion. It's not a big deal. Lets keep it clean! 😳
miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i agree with u
bansal_nidhi thumbnail
Nikul also hurts Anu in the show. She would have understod that Nikil wanted to help out his son that he could not help before. Besides he should have told her what he was doing after the operation when she practically begged him to come back to her. So it's Nikil's fault that he is not with Anu right now. I also don't see why he is listening to all the crap that Laila is telling him when he knows that she is not trust worthy since she stayed in his house and worked in his company. I prefer Dhruv over Nikil, but Anu will eventually end up with Nikil