Nikhil...you're a genius. =D

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Okay. So, there is sooooooo much that can happen in this drama. And there are so many idiotic things going on. A lot of them which, involve our genius Nikhil. He and Albert Einstein go WAYYYY back. Correct me if I'm wrong please!!

• The current plot has Nikhil trying to get a hold of Anushka, (and is successful so far...) and trying to protect her from Anu, and is planning to take her to another town. Okay, so, Nikhil is still in a medical condition, and doesn't have HOPE to live. He still needs to be cured. So why in the WORLD is he trying to escape with Anushka? What if he DOES die? Then what will happen to Anushka? She's better off with Anu then, right?
  • Court Case. Nikhil really SHOULD go to court. It'll solve a lot of things. He should deff go and try to tell the truth. This may be over custody of Anushka...but a lot more could be solved.
  • WHERE IS SONAM????? Okay, so Sonam is a very important part of this plot...or WAS. SO WHERE IS SHE NOW??? She could deff help Nikhil through this, and perhaps try to hint in Anu. Hopefully she'll eventually reappear than, cause she really needs to be here. Sonam is one of the reasons why Nikhil and Anu are split in the first place. Even though, her intentions were good. And what about Nikhil Jr.??? He is also one of the reasons this has happened. SO WHY ARE THEY NOT IN THE PICTURE?
  • THE BIG THING:::: Dr. Dhruv. ANOTHER important character. His character is slowly decreasing from the plot, but he could obviously be a BIGGG use. Nikhil probably suspects that there is something going on between Anu and Dhruv. Yes, we know how intelligent Nikhil is...he just doesn't seem to think. But wouldn't it be grand if Nikhil confronted Dhruv about what's going on between him and Anu??? Maybe question him a bit?? Wouldnt't it be wise? Nikhil thought he revealed EVERYTHING to DHRUV, even though it was Laila. So Nikhil is in the misunderstanding that Dhruv knows about Anu, right?? So doesn't Nikhil WONDER WHY Dhruv will be with his wife Anu, after all he went through?? HMMMMM...Nikhil...you're sooooo smart. Seriously...tutor me, please!
  • If Nikhil confronts Dhruv, then Dhruv can probably reveal a few things too...oh wait. Noooo, that would be impossible!!!
  • Also, why are Anu and Nikhil believing Laila's every word?? Wasn't she evil Tullika's friend?? Have they not gone back to the past??? We all know that Nikhil is completely oblivious, but COME ON, ANU!!!
Okay, if there are more wonderful instincts, I will add them here. Please correct me if I'm wrong!! Also, you can add your own.
SERIOUSLY. Nikhil, use your brain. 😊
And yes, these ELAS writers have no logic or brain themselves, so of course their characters won't either.
But I just thought I'd point out all of this stupidity going on. It makes me giggle. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Makes me giggle too mavra! 😆 😆 😆

Gosh i can't believe that nikhil actually thought he can live happily with Anushka.. where will she stay.. in the hospital? or with wanna be Stepmom..Laila? 😆 😆

and i seriously also don't understand where Sonam and Jr.NIks are! gosh, Dhruv came in coz of that whole transplantation thing.. and no sign of JR Nikhil anymore.. Oh i really want Nikhil to confront Dhruv and ask abt ananya and i think Dhruv should also investigate abt Ananya's husband!
Edited by Gracella - 17 years ago
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Yes! He really should! Dhruv is curious about Anu's life...so he just should. Nikhil is just too brain-dead to do anything. I mean, he should REALLY question Dhruv. He should know that Dhruv will give him a solid explanation.

😕
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Hehe...why are you people thanking me?? Post your thoughts! 😆
kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually its so much confusion lol..even i am nt sure what to say nw 😆 😆
girlguju thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know this is nothing but stupidity. Nikhil and Anu went thru same thing with Aisha and haven't learned there lesson that's why I posted topic as History repeats. Mavra you are right, great job. you have spelled out all the stupidity here bottom line history is repating and they have not learned one thing form that. Nothing makes sense anymore. Nikihl so called businessman of the year or whatever award he won, but cannot figure out simple things in life, I wonder!
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😆 😆 i think they actually thought it was an update 😆
Edited by Gracella - 17 years ago
zaramalik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
but wht happend to anu's mamo??????? 😕
.Lina. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i dun get it at all. da plot is completely messed up.😕

-luv lena
Edited by pretuna - 17 years ago
april19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey!! i think that all ur points are awesome.. i guess we all call this show stupid but we forget the main reasons why we do so.. thanks for reminding me! can't add more to what u wrote!!