Update: August 14, 2007 Nikhil kidnaps

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
ELAS Update: August 14, 2007

First of all, Happy Pakistan Independence Day, everyone! And, I believe that India's is tomorrow? Yay! 😃

Anyways. I think the title is kinda confusing? Well, Nikhil kidnaps...
Who exactly does he kidnap? I think the answer is pretty obvious, and uh, this picture gives it away!!! Haha, read the update to find out!

• Nikhil is shocked to see "Dhruv and Ananya" hugging. He looks away, and Laila asks him if he will believe her now. Nikhil STILL isn't ready to believe this, and tells her that sometimes just seeing something can be deceiving.
  • Laila tells him that he's wrong, and that Anu has moved on, and he just needs to accept it. Nikhil is furious now and tells Laila that he needs to meet Anu IMMEDIATELY, and tell her the truth.
  • The REAL Anu is walking down the hall way, and as always, Nikhil is opposite of her.
  • Laila hastily calls someone. The couple, who Nikhil thought was Anu and Dhruv, actually turns out to be fraud-look-alikes. Laila tells them that they need to hurry on out of here. The girl asks her when they'll get the money, and Laila tells them that that'll be done, but they need to go.
  • Finally, Nikhil and Anu meet up. Nikhil looks at her furiously and asks her what she's doing here. Anu looks at him right in the eye, and talks in the same sharp, furious tone, telling him that it's none of his concern. He grabs her by the shoulders, and asks her again, what she's doing here, and whose she's with. She tells him to leave her alone, and that it's NONE of his BUSINESS as to what she's up to.
  • She tells him that she HATES him and that she NEVER wants to see his face again. (My goodness, MISS ANANYA SACHDEV! You may be BOLD and RUDE and FIERCE, now that you've left your man Nikhil, but PLEASE, think of something NEW to say. WE GET THE POINT! "I hate you" clearly isn't going to cut it. We know that you don't. You're not cool!)
  • Anu leaves from there, and Nikhil is left standing alone, all upset. Laila who is hiding at a doorway, comes by Nikhil's side and tells him that Anu has moved on, and is with someone ELSE now. (Look at this LAILA. Sooo sneaky. Appearing everywhere. She's such a stalker. Doesn't it creep Nikhil out? I would be soo creeped. I would so hit the button that reaches the police. If I were Nikhil, it'd put it on my speed dial. THERE ARE CRAZED WOMEN AFTER HIM!)
  • Nikhil leaves. And Laila is left behind smirking to herself and thinking that the game is almost over, and soon Nikhil will be hers. Now all she has to do is one last thing, and the key to this is Anushka.
  • Back in his room, Nikhil is upset. He tells Laila that he is leaving this town, as he can't live here anymore. Laila asks him why he's giving in so quickly. Nikhil tells her that when he was first leaving Anu, his hope was that she will move on with someone new. Now that she's done that, there is no need for him to be here. Anu has clearly, moved on with her life.
  • Laila continues to poison his weak mind, and tells him that Anu will be so wrapped up with her new lover, that she will clearly have no time for everything else. She tells him that she obviously didn't respect his love, and doesn't care about what he thinks, and now she will forget about her dearest family.
  • Nikhil appears confused, and she goes on and tells him that Anu will probably leave Anushka all alone, and there will be no one there to take care of her. Nikhil tells her that this can't be possible, as he will make sure that Anushka is with him.
  • Nikhil is ready to head out, and just as he's about to get out of his room, he sees Dhruv coming around the corner. He hurries back to his bed, thinking that no one can see him leave, especially Dr. Dhruv.
  • Dr. Dhruv comes in and asks him how he's doing. Nikhil lies and says that he's doing just fine. Dhruv tells him that he believes that something is up with him, as he hasn't been taking his meds on time, and there has been no progress lately.
  • Nikhil tells him that he's probably not going to live anyways, so he's just living his life to the fullest. Dhruv tells him that with him taking care, Nikhil shouldn't be as hopeless as he is.
  • Dhruv tells him that they vowed to each other that they'd share whatever is on their minds, and he hopes that Nikhil will tell him what is going on.
  • Nikhil gives Dhruv a small smile, and tells him that if he DOES need to tell him something, he gladly will.
  • Anu has Anushka with her and is about to take her to daycare. Biji comes in and Anu tells her that she's going to drop off Anushka on her way to work. Biji tells Anu that she'll be late if she does that. Anu tells Biji that this isnt' a problem.
  • Nikhil is already at daycare, and Anu gets out of the car with Anushka. He goes up to both mother and daughter and tries to get closer to Anushka.
  • Anu sees him there and snaps at him, and asks him what in the world he's doing here. Nikhil tells her that he's here to see HIS daughter ANUSHKA.
  • Anu tells him that he has NO right to see HER daughter and he should leave. Anushka is startled, and Nikhil tells her that he's not GOING anywhere till he sees his daughter, and that he knows that she is not safe with her. Anu goes through the crowd and into the daycare, leaving a furious Nikhil behind.
  • Later, after Anu drops Anushka off and heads off to work, Nikhil sneaks into the daycare, and goes into Anushka's classroom. The teacher there sees him and tells him that he is prohibited to see Anushka.
  • Nikhil laughs and tells her that Anushka is actually HIS daughter, and he has EVERY RIGHT to see her. The teacher is startled and tells him that he can't, as Miss Ananya Sachdev said so.
  • Of course, Nikhil doesn't listen, and picks up Anushka. The teacher calls out for the Mistress/Principal, and tells her what is going on. The mistress tells Nikhil that Anu has given him no right to see Anushka, so he must put her down. Nikhil tells her that no one can stop him from seeing his daughter. Anushka is crying, and Nikhil rushes out of the room.
  • Anu is in the car on her way to work, when the head calls her, telling her that Nikhil took Anushka. Anu is startled, and tells the driver to go back to Little Angel School. (I laughed soo hard when I saw the sign of the school. Little Angel School! AWWW so sweet, and SOOO original, don't you think?)
  • Nikhil is marching down the stairs with Anushka in his arms, while being chased by the school's crew, who is telling him that he is not allowed to take Anushka. Nikhil furiously tells them to buzz off.
  • He reaches the gate, just when Anu gets out of the car.
  • She tells Nikhil to let go of Anushka, as he has NO RIGHT to claim her. Nikhil tells her that he has EVERY RIGHT and HE HAS FULL CUSTODY on ANUSHKA.
  • Anu tells him that if he continues with his stupidities, she will take the matter to court. Nikhil tells her that Anushka isn't safe with her, especially with the "INVOLVEMENT" that Anu is in. Anu is shocked to hear this. Nikhil tells her that she won't have time to be with their child when she's with someone else, and he can't believe she'd betray her families trust. Anu tells him that she cant believe that he'd accuse her for something so vulgar. She tells him to leave her and her daughter alone, or he will regret it.
  • It's night, and Nikhil is walking in the dark streets alone, furiously. He kicks the ground, and sits down. He thinks to himself as to what he could possibly do, and what kind of a person Anu has become.
  • Just then, magical Laila appears in her car. (HOW DOES SHE FIND HIM? I am telling you! She's creepy! Appearing EVERYWHERE he is!!! And yet, he doesn't even notice the creepines!!!!!)
  • She goes to Nikhil and asks him what happened. Nikhil tells her that he was unsuccessful in getting his daughter, and he's thinking about taking the matter to court. Laila tells him that he shouldn't do that, as if he does, the attorney will view him as the culprit, and he will gain nothing out of it. She goes on saying that Anu has full custody on Anushka and he won't win the case.
  • Nikhil tells her that he won't give up until he gets Anushka and leaves this town. Laila asks him what he's going to do.
  • Nikhil gets a dark expression on his face, and says that he knows EXACTLY what he's going to do.
  • Anu is asleep in her bed. She puts her hand to her side, where Anushka should be. But Anushka is not there. She wakes up and looks around for Anushka, wondering where she could be.
  • She looks to the door which is open, and gets a horrid thought. Nikhil's name comes out of her mouth, and she's in shock.
  • Dun, Dun, DUNNNNN
  • End
Comments: Unoriginal episode. The scene where Nikhil THOUGHT he saw Anu with another man, was completely stolen...I mean BORROWED, from Saat Phere. Naher saw Saloni with another man too. OR SO HE THOUGHT. I love creative minds!!!!!! Anyways, of course now, Nikhil thinks that Anu is cheating him, and he's making a bigger fool outta himself and making HIMSELF even worse, by going after Anushka. Poor guy. Seriously. Good intentions, yet baddddddd actions. Lets see what happens next? I think this "couple" really should go to court. There will be a heck of a lot truths revealed this way.
Rating: 2/5

Edited by smilingstar3 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Uugggh! Both Nikhil and Anu are dumb to trust Laila. Poor Anushka is in the middle. Not good that Nikhil kidnapped Anushka.
sobiatahir thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
where is this story goin??? seriously it wuz about nikhil findin his child n annanya gave birth tro the child...it shudve just ended rite there!
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thx for the update Mavra!
and i think Laila has bhoot power.. she knows eactly whwre nnikhil is and appears there suddenly 😆 😆 😆

oh and what had i said in one of my posts.. i'm fed up of Ananya's "I hate u" lines too! 😆 😡

anyways, i had a feeling that laila arranged that hug scene 🤢

thx again
LOve,
Gracella
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks...i cannot understand how come laila is able to be at the right place at the right time and get the right lookalikes
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. 😊 This show shouldve ended a long time ago.