Bollywood_911 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I have a feeling tht it is going to happen like this i have 2 feeling wich is about the samething but in same time diffrent

1st prediction:

I have a feeling tht Dr. Dhruv will marry anu ( wich will take still 2 months) and at the wedding the probleme will solve like anu sees nickel and then she says to nickel what are you doing here and in same time Dhruv comes and say i invited him and then anu will say you invited my ex-husband and druvh says no this is anand tandon.... you get were am i going and if evereyting goes as i planed then they will find out about laila to or laila will do something (dont no what but something to stop them) so tht nothing like this happen

2nd prediction :

may be she will marry nickel and at there wedding this will happen like anu will say to nickel what are you doing dressed tht way you are not the groom this is anand tandon wedding with laila. Dhruv comes and say anand it is time come and then ananya finds out.

Something like tht will happen cause they will have to wait has long has they can and the limit is the wedding day cause anu or nickel can not get married with someone else cause the story is based on them. so the wedding day is the farest tht they can go and if they go tht fare this is what will happen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sobiatahir thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think the first 1 is more likely 2 happen
bcuz nikhil wants annanya not laila
kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hw cum u didnt mention if its gng to end ot not 😆 😆 😆
annhca.arri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kothra

hw cum u didnt mention if its gng to end ot not 😆 😆 😆

😆 😆 or they'll add something further 😭
Bollywood_911 thumbnail
dont really know if it is going to end but i sure wish too it is getting borring
Bollywood_911 thumbnail
by the way,sobiatahir, sure nickil wants ananya but laila wants nickil and from yesterday epi i can see tht laila plan is working tht is all
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Laila's plan will hopefully backfire too. What they really need is a COURT CASE. Those are always fun to watch, and hopefully then, the truth will be revealed.