Nikhil ?? why is he so special

shags40 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Personally , I dont find him teribbly attractive .. I don't know why women find him good enuff to scheme and kill for him .. Like his first wife, then Ayesha , then Soonam and then Laila . ...He appears to be a magnet for all pscychopathic females 🤢

He had cancer and chemo . so he is sterile . 😭Didn't Ananya got pregnant by accidental artifical insemination and rest of the samples were destroyed by freak lab accident so Nikhil was trying to find the child ??👏

Since he is sterile , he likely has hypogonadism , ie no hormones. There goes the libido and stuff you know😳

He has no money now , as all was given up for Anushka and Ananya

SO WHY IN THE WORLD ALL THESE FREAKY MAMA S ARE BABYING HIM?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aww poor nikhil i feel bad for him he is a nice guy, its not his fault these crazy women are after him
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
**** Please Note:

Try to avoid Bashing of Characters dear!

You are free to express your views, and expressing your criticism is understandable but simply bashing up a character, using offensive words is not allowed. Because there are fans who love the respective character and they might get offended. It's just a fictional show just keep these key words in mind!!

You don't like Nikhil, but others do... so saying those things about him may hurt his fans...😕
Please take care of that...

Thank You,

ELAS Dev. Team

Edited by Gracella - 17 years ago
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What happened to his wives.....they elloped .?