madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi guys is their any way we can feedback Sony about the way elas GOING Nowhere? 😕 any website..?

They can make the current track better but they need our suggestions seriously.. we want to see happy moments in elas. nikhil and anu should reunite according to me and they should bring a new girl for Dhruv..and they can later focuss on their kids stories..this will be a welcome change but plz no more nikhil anu misunderstandings.. 😕 i m tired of it..

laila comes from nowhere and wants nikhil back..how lame.. where she was from so many years?

its really out of story rite now.. i wish they make a better use of these wonderful actors..!! but alas......its elas 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

junooni09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They shuld end this show by showing nikhil and anu together and some cute scenes between them.. This show is really going nowhere 🤢
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey welcome Maddy and Sana 😛

well i agree, it's totally a predictable and boring storyline now.. i also want a new Girl for Dhruv or at least show Sonam again.. she should be perfect for Dhruv.. what say? 😉 😉

about giving a feedback and our suggestions.. i really doubt if we can do that.. but we can always try 😉

very funny maddy... alas it's elas 😆 😆 😆
miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree with u guys this storyline really need to change and we need happy moments with nik and anu for sure
tanzila_bhatti thumbnail
hey guys i agree with you 👏
SushaanManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you guys are right the story is leading nowhere
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, this story really isn't going anywhere. I agree too. It really does need to end. It just seems like they're just desperate to stretch it...but really don't know how to handle the stretch.
kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is there anyways to find a website n ask sony to end this story? 😆 😆 😆
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haha i hope it could end serisouly..no story left..how much ppl will take nikhil anu misunderstandings..its the only thing they show..
itsme_namita thumbnail
Well I see there is no change in the story line. History is repeating itself all over again. The same kind of misunderstanding between Anu and Nikhil. It was Ayesha then and its Laila now. And at this rate, even the climax of this drama seems to be the same. Just like all misunderstandings cleared at the wedding scene of Nikhil and Ayesha, things are going to sort out at Dhruv and Anu wedding scene, so basically the entire story line is a repetition and baseless. There isn't anything worthwhile to watch any more. Hope the makers of this serial realize it sooner than never.