Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
same here i wonder why Laila is after Nikhil?? πŸ˜• [/seriously guys i was windering that and my mom alsoπŸ˜•
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Haha, well, I haven't seen the movie Aitraaz. But I guess it's just lust and possessiveness?
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Yay! I figured it out. πŸ˜† Although, it still doesn't make sense. But I'll pretend that I get it! Haha.
Anyways...all in all, LAILA SUCKS. Hehe.
ria_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya magar friends... use pata to hona chahiye naa.. ke he dunt hav any money πŸ˜• coz he gave his property to anu.... πŸ˜• and lila dosent know...

pehle to use whole world ka our sab things ka usko pata hota hei πŸ˜• our is BAAT KA USE KOI NEHI PATA KYA πŸ˜•

I GUESS she love him πŸ˜• but she cant πŸ˜• mee sooo confiused πŸ˜•

you guyZ remember.. when she sed ...

"ab meri uraani chaahat uth aayi hei, ab to mein nikhil ko is dafa baa kar hi rahoon gi"

hmmm πŸ˜•
am soooooo confiused.. πŸ˜•

.Lina. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i rly dun get it either.
ni hav a feelin evn she has no idea how far she's goin.
nivs thumbnail
i would like to say after reading the question that is posted very first..is that...i guess the director couldnt find any possible story to drag his/her so called elas...so jst made up thinks....so yeh....thats wat my opinion is... πŸ˜‰ jst to drag a stupid story which has been going on...widout any reason...lolzz...i find someother serial they are good..like those directors dont drag them ..atleast unlike elas...lolzz..anyways i guess thats about it.. πŸ˜†
krishna3002003 thumbnail
well i think she is after nikhil so she can get the money. b/c anu doesn't want the money. and she said "that once she starts 2 earn her own money she is goin 2 give back all of nikhil's things back 2 him"
smilingstar3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishna3002003

well i think she is after nikhil so she can get the money. b/c anu doesn't want the money. and she said "that once she starts 2 earn her own money she is goin 2 give back all of nikhil's things back 2 him"

Oh, really? I don't remember Anu saying that. That's interesting. Hmmmmm...
sunshine73 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Coz she's crazy lah... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Obsession has no reasons..lor.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† !!
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smilingstar3

Oh, really? I don't remember Anu saying that. That's interesting. Hmmmmm...

hey even i don't remember that dialogue.. i will have to check out the videos once again.. i really hadn't thought that it was for nikhil's "Money"