xaneroyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
the creatives are so limited with their creativity : it's always women hunting Nikhil..first Tullika, then Ayesha, then Sonam and now Laila..how come no one is obsessed with Ananya..how come no other family member faces problems..why is it just Nikhil? the poor guy has to face all the crazy women!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dip62965 thumbnail
Because it's stupid story.Now you don't see Nikhil's family,Even Amma,I think she raised Nikhil.
Monika__29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh well.at least there is dr druhv.poor nik
nammie thumbnail
haha...it's soooo true! in addition to being after nikhil..they all have another thing in common...they all hate ananya and want her out out out!!!
what kind of women want to ruin people's lives just to make themselves happy 😕 i certainly haven't met any of that kind..and i hope i never do!!!
it's not like nikhil would EVER marry laila or be happy with her anyway...sooooo unrealistic!!
Edited by nammie - 17 years ago
simi1295 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its because he had tooo many women in his life..
imehwish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes it true i agree with you
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Exactly..why this sotry always has to end up on nikhil anu misunderdantings by their exz. they can show so many better things..for a change show them in love!! and this will create a magic in elas trps..

even i believe ppl r tired of all these stupid stuff 😕 thats why minority watch this serial
E~Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey sonam has nothing to do with it anyway there are complications else it wont be a soap opera 😆