08/08 Episode Picture Review: Melodrama!

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Gosh what to say abt the episode.. too much headache..
------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------

First Nikhl admits Abhinav to Magnum hospital and lets Laila call dhruv for help!

Meanwhile Ananya was thanking Dhruv for helping out her father from parasher's hands ....

And laila called to tell abt abhinav!

Nikhil went to take blood from blood bank and Dhruv-Ananya were coming to peration theathre

@ the clinic:

Dhruv goes to OT and Laila instignated ananya against Nikhil

i liked Nikhil's line: he said" Nafrat has made u completely blind: Open ur eyes and try to see the truth"

i wonder how many time more Anany will say "I hate you", "just leave"

Gosh i really felt so bad when Dhruv said to Ananya that Abhinav is dead,

i can't believe laila was smirking๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

that song was just too painful.." Tooth gaya aankhon ka tara, gir gaya sar pe aasman, ek phool ke murjane se, rootah hai zara gul sitara." together with ananya's crying etc.. really sad๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

and Nikhil watching Dhruv consoling Ananya ๐Ÿ˜•

Superb acting by Meera ji, i was totally scared of her reaction๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• the way she fell down.. oh god , why so much melodrama

Then we have that slap by ananya, i can still hear the goonj of that slap....

Ananya's acting was also too good, actually mindblowing...but i really think she should give nikhil the chance to explain

Anyways, i'm very disappointed that Abhinav died, he just entered and already died!

Gracella
Edited by Gracella - 17 years ago

annhca.arri thumbnail
ananya over acts. she sounds too blind to see the truth. it's like when nikhil couldn't recognise ananya while ayesha played around. not it's laila with her games. when will they end ๐Ÿ˜ก thought abhinav was going to solve the problem for them.
annhca.arri thumbnail
ananya over acts. she sounds too blind to see the truth. it's like when nikhil couldn't recognise ananya while ayesha played around. now it's laila with her games. when will they end ๐Ÿ˜ก thought abhinav was going to solve the problem for them.
tanzila_bhatti thumbnail
hey i really hate this ananya ๐Ÿ˜ก cuz she is over over over acts thats why i dont like ๐Ÿ˜ก
xogopi1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me too he's rlly good i thought he wood b 1 to link up nikhil n ananya
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cheers 4 da review updte Graci.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ