cuddly pups thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Abhinav wants to be taken home to Meera but Nikhil wants him to get medical attention. Laila pretends to be concerned for Abhinav and deliberately delays taking him to the hopsital. Meera is getting ready and eagerly waiting for Abhinav to return home. Dhruv and Anu are shocked to know that Abhinav met with an accident and rush towards him. Nikhil takes Abhinav's dead body to Anu's house. Anu ousts Nikhil from the house saying in anger that he is responsible for her father's death. Nikhil is shocked to hear this.

from SET India

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehulm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh great. The writers and producers have run out of ideas about this show and they keep putting different characters to play the same angle over and over, just so that the show doesn't end. Its simply getting annoying and extremely irritating. 😡 😡 😡

With Aaisha, it was exactly the same angle. When Anu's "father" had a videotape of Aaisha confessing that she killed Ananya, she arranged to get him run over by a truck. Now that Abhinav knew the truth about Nikhil, she arranged to get him run over by a truck. 😡 😡 😡

HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS BULLSHIT SHOW?? 😡 😡 😡

Get some new ideas for god's sake, otherwise please end this show. The worst part of all this is that is comes right in between TKTG and Virrudh, therefore you are forced to watch this show until Virrudh comes, otherwise Sony would lose its viewership. Grrrrrrr. 😡 😡 😡
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG, so he is dead, yuck yuck yuck 😡 how could the y, how how , why whyyyyyyyyyy 😭

oh and now the usually blaming stuff will hapen, dhruv will console ananya etc etc.. how predictable

tfs dear 😛

Love,
Gracella
.Lina. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
dis is so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡
sapnokirani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i really hate sony
and the way that anu handles everything!!

ughhhh 😡
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It's pathetic. In tonights epi, it also seems that Nikhil is starting to see how stubborn Anu is as she's accusing him over everything. So he himself, seems to give up and shut up. It's pretty sad. I feel bad for him. 😭
Mehulm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And also Anu is blinded by her hatred for Nikhil. She keeps listening to the wrong persons and its just like Aaisha's character when anything bad happens to Anu and Nikhil, she is smirking. Same thing with Laila.

This show is totally getting out of hand and I get the feeling that Sony has made up its mind that they will keep showing this show round and round in circles and the public will keep watching because they show it during prime time.

I think when Anu will come to realize the real truth, it will be too late. Nikhil should simply just dump her now and get on with his life. She has insulted him enough. I guess Anu will come to Nikhil with a monkey face after realizing the truth of what Nikhil has been doing for her.

miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i know anu is really getting on my nerves 😡 poor nikhil i feel so bad for him