A Very Special ’Rocker of the Week’ ;)

Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hello Friends, 🤗

ELAS Development Team brings you a golden opportunity to grill a very special member!!! 😛

Our ROTW this time is a very special member of ELAS... She is a very dedicated and hard working individual and she has contributed to this forum immensely... Now she has been selected as the new viewbie for this section... Need I say more??? 😉 Ok, enough from me & now, I give you all a chance to grill our very sweet

Gracella

Congratulations Gracella!!! Welcome to the hot seat 🤗 and hope you enjoy the grilling!!! 😛 Here are a few questions to get you started...

1) How does it feel to be a part of the IF development team now? 😃

2) How did you find out about India-Forums?

3) When's your birthday?

4) What's your profession?

5) Your favorite show on TV? 😛

6) Your best friend on IF?

Well, these were just to warm you up... A lot more coming your way!!! 😃

~ELAS Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Gracella, Congrats to you for being the ROTW and specially for being our viewbie 🤗

Is Gracella your real name or just a user id?
Tell me more about your family, got any siblings?
What made you like Cezzane so much?
Tell me more on your interests, hobby?

Have a nice time!!😳😃

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Graci :) My new nick for you. Congrats.

1. Why do you like Cezzanne?
2. Do you like ELAS? Why or why not?
3. I really dislike Laila, you?
4. Do you think Dr. Dhruv and Anu will marry?

That's all. Take care.
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maha21

Hello Friends, 🤗

ELAS Development Team brings you a golden opportunity to grill a very special member!!! 😛

Our ROTW this time is a very special member of ELAS... She is a very dedicated and hard working individual and she has contributed to this forum immensely... Now she has been selected as the new viewbie for this section... Need I say more??? 😉 Ok, enough from me & now, I give you all a chance to grill our very sweet

Gracella

Ohhhhhhh, Wow Rocker of the week!! i feel extremely happy now! thank you for making me feel so special, first the warm welcome on becoming Viewbie and now for being ROTW!🤗

I've always liked the word Rocking and wow MOTW is called ROTW here, that makes it extra special😛

Comin to your questions:

Originally posted by: Maha21

Congratulations Gracella!!! Welcome to the hot seat 🤗 and hope you enjoy the grilling!!! 😛 Here are a few questions to get you started... Thanks again hun😛🤗

1) How does it feel to be a part of the IF development team now? 😃 -- Oh, i can explain my feelings in words! i can only say, that it really feels great to be a part now of IF DEv Team and i really hope i'll live up to my job as Viewbie😛

2) How did you find out about India-Forums? Well, i was googling, to find something about Des mein nikla hoga chand and Kasauti and i found IF👏

3) When's your birthday? 11th january😛

4) What's your profession? Well, i'm still an University student, Studying Electrical Engineering- Telematics & Telecommunciations, Bsc. course, it's my last year

5) Your favorite show on TV? 😛 100 % Kasauti Zindagi Kay

6) Your best friend on IF? Actually best friends, I've to name some Madzz, Maddy, Shruti, Anishma, Nugs😉

Well, these were just to warm you up... A lot more coming your way!!! 😃 -- Thanks for the questions, dear! A lot more coming....???😎

~ELAS Development Team

Thanks again!🤗

Love,
Gracella

TrustYourSelf thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

Hey Gracella, Congrats to you for being the ROTW and specially for being our viewbie 🤗 Thanks you so much🤗

Is Gracella your real name or just a user id? Yep, Gracella is my real name, as well as user id😉

Tell me more about your family, got any siblings? WEll, my family cosists of 4 members now( 5 before, but my father passed away 5 yrs ago😭) My sweetest Mom👏 and my 2 lovely Sisters👏

What made you like Cezzane so much? I saw the promo of kzk in Suriname, like 7 yrs ago and i instantly became his fan! His personality, his style, cute smile, intense eyes.. aur kya kahoon😳😳😳

Tell me more on your interests, hobby? I love watching tv, movies, Cooking, reading adn of course being on the net esp IF😉😉

Have a nice time!!😳😃 I will, thanks👏

Thanks again for the lovely q's!👏
Love,
Gracella
TrustYourSelf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anastacia

Hey Graci :) My new nick for you. Congrats.
Thanks Natasha! 😳well i'm called Gracella/Grace/Gracy so Graci is cool😉

1. Why do you like Cezzanne? As i replied before, i love his personality, his style, his cute smile and eyes esp!😳😳

2. Do you like ELAS? Why or why not?
Well i used to like Elas in the beginning, coz i am a fan of Shakti too,then when Kanchi got replaced, i stopped watching. I started watching again from 14th june, becoz of Cezanne's entry😉... i can't say i really like Elas, let's say i'm watching it becoz of Cezanne and Shakti mainly😛 and nowadays the storyline has become so predictable😕

3. I really dislike Laila, you? Oh me too, i really can't stand her, but i like her sarees and jewelry👏 She is stylish, can't deny that😉

4. Do you think Dr. Dhruv and Anu will marry?
No, i think, they will def be at the point of getting married, but then Anu will know the truth and Nikhil- anu will be reunited😛 Poor Dhruv, but he's a good man, he will sacrifice😳

That's all. Take care.

Thanks a lot dear!😛

Love,
Gracella
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow....Gracella..this is so cool.............i so thrilled....keep up this enthusiasum...its amazing how much efforts you put in the elas section 👏 👏 👏
TrustYourSelf thumbnail

Originally posted by: amaypranay

wow....Gracella..this is so cool.............i so thrilled....keep up this enthusiasum...its amazing how much efforts you put in the elas section 👏 👏 👏

aww Deepika, that's really sweet of you to say yaar!😳😳
Even i'm so thrilled for sure😛

Thanks a lot!👏

Love yah,
Gracella
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well congrats 👏 👏 well dne 👏 its well deserved.. 😳 I no ur n actve memba n da ELAS 4rum n pstin 1 fnk r anotha.. 😳
TrustYourSelf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shantell

Well congrats 👏 👏 well dne 👏 its well deserved.. 😳 I no ur n actve memba n da ELAS 4rum n pstin 1 fnk r anotha.. 😳

Thanks a lot Shantell😳 How sweet of you to say that😛

Love,
Gracella