Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Oh i so agree...This show is so predictable now, we can almost write the story by ourselves... the same stuff being repeated!!!!

My reason for re-watching Elas again, Cezanne, is also getting less scope these days... gosh i knew it was just too fast, the way he changed from an arrogant doctor into this "Loverboy"πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Oh i'm just hoping elas doesn't get so boring that we all loose our interestπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
So let's have some hope that it will get better..πŸ˜‰

Love,
Gracella
NYC_gurl_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know! like before when nikhil didn't believe ananya now ananya isn't believing nikhil. and now anu's dad thing is repeating again!
Russell2k5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes These writers are quite dumb. I mean Laila Must be moving at speed of light or something. She is everywhere when things are about to get good. Damn even Ayesha wasnt that good. Also, it was quite funny when Nikhil couldnt push himself and the other guy out from the bus. Instead the old guys pushes Nikhil away and gets hit by the bus. And instead of phoning Ananya in the beginning he wasted like 15 min or something, lol.
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey Grace...don't you like Dr Druv being a loverboy to Anu, after all he loves her...and if you notice he still show's his arrogance attitude in general....the way he spoke to parashar...and even the way he talks to laila....

i feel the story is going to change now....Anu will get closer to Dhruv...and laila will manage to get nikhil closer to her...

hang in there...Dhruv's character is not getting short changed he does have a very significant role.
miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😑 i don't like nikhil with laila i prefer him with sonam, but she too disappear
x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!😑 jst watched 2days esp...
n OMG! hw stupid can anu get...she goes 2 nikhil dat he kiiled her father coz she sees the blood on his top...OMG no wonder nikhil has got blood on him coz he picked up her father n brought him 2 da hospital.