sheenakohli91 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
😑😑😑 this story is absolutely going nowhere! what is up with this story....they are repeating all of this all over again...like when anuradha was here her dad who had the casette was crushed by a truck and now anu's dad who knew the truth about niks....this show is sooo overrated! im hating it! the storywriter needs to come up with something quick or this show is history .... the TRP'S are already down....and what worse can happen....my god! this is crzy...now we all can guess wht will happen....anu will scream at niks and will say dont u touch my dadz body...more hatred will occur....dhruv will keep hitting on anu and sympathize her and they will end up getting married or atleast get to the marraige ceremony. everyone will presurize anu and say nik cheated on u and u should start fresh...and then nik (bechara) will try n clear everything but nothing will happen and laila wins!! fantastic drama😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I know... This show is going down the drains... They keep repeating the same stuff!!!! Uffff, I'm so mad at this storyline 😑
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its funny how the previous story line completely sucked...and now this one does too. Yeah, its the same thing. I think its completely unnecessary to kill off Abhinav. What the heck? They could have thought of something new...why kill him off? Its so lame. And again, Laila will continue getting away with her schemes, and you're right, eventually Anu will probably agree to marry Dhruv...but it'll only be up to the ceremony. Poor Nikhil will be hated by all...the truth wont' be revealed till its too late.
GAHHH!!! It's pathetic! I bet we could all just sit down, and predict the story as its gonna be! Its THAT predictable and boring!
sheenakohli91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smilingstar3

Its funny how the previous story line completely sucked...and now this one does too. Yeah, its the same thing. I think its completely unnecessary to kill off Abhinav. What the heck? They could have thought of something new...why kill him off? Its so lame. And again, Laila will continue getting away with her schemes, and you're right, eventually Anu will probably agree to marry Dhruv...but it'll only be up to the ceremony. Poor Nikhil will be hated by all...the truth wont' be revealed till its too late.
GAHHH!!! It's pathetic! I bet we could all just sit down, and predict the story as its gonna be! Its THAT predictable and boring!

yea u're right...i wishi could put a end to this....first i used to think tht dhruv was an intresting character and now he is boring me as well

sheenakohli91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smilingstar3

yea u're right i wish i could put an end to this

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Yeah!! Dhruv is getting boring...its sad, cause I really like him myself. Have you noticed how his role is decreasing day by day? It really sucks! I hope he isn't going to be one of those characters that mysteriously disappear!
xpatelx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah...this storyline is repeating itself with a little twist..but instead of hooking their fans to the show, they are making it become nonsense each day... 🀒 😑
kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thts y i hardly watch this serial nw a days
smilingstar3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kothra

Thts y i hardly watch this serial nw a days

And you are very wise to do such a thing! Way to go!! πŸ‘
sheenakohli91 thumbnail