Highlights: August 6, 2007

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey guys! I missed the first part of the episode! But, I have the quick highlights! Sorry about this! But hopefully we'll get to the point! AND! To make up for it, I decided to make this update a bit more colorful! πŸ‘

ELAS Highlights: August 6, 2007

I missed the first few minutes, so if someone could please post those up, it'd be awesome!! πŸ˜ƒ
  • Anu and Abhinav are in a room crying, and Anu begs Abhinav to please forgive her for accusing him for his deeds. He tells her to calm down and that it isnt her fault, its his boss',Parashar , (oy! I finally figured out his name! Hahaha.) and he is stuck with him forever. Anu tells him that there is no way she will let his boss get away with this as it is NIKHIL'S fault, and she will get him out.
  • Dhruv is in the living room of his house and is thinking about the even that previously happened. How Abhinav was forced to be a servent for a horrid boss, and how Anu's husband caused all of this commotion.
  • Laila comes to him and asks him what the matter is, and Dhruv tells him that he will never forgive Anu's husband, he will not leave him. Laila corrects him saying that it is actually Anu's ex-husband, and that he must do something about this. He must help Abhinav escape his fate.
  • Dhruv agrees and tells her he will do something urgently, and leaves.
  • Laila is left alone smirking and thinking to herself that if it werent for her, these events wouldnt happen.
  • Flashbacks occur, and it is shown where Laila picks up Abhinav's wallet with the Parashar 's name. Then it shows her talking to Abhinav, where he tells her the truth.
  • It then switches to a scene where she is with Mr.Parashar are talking and Laila asks him to sell Abhinav to her. Parashar laughs saying this isnt necessary, as his daughter is that rich Ananya Sachdev. Laila tells him that if he sells her Parashar he will get Dhruv Mehra's word for the Health Management Business, as it will help him a lot in his career. Parashar agrees
  • Laila tells promises him that she will give him signatures of Nikhil himself.
  • Back to reality, Laila laughs to herself saying how wonderful her plan is and how she nailed it again, spreading Nikhil and Anu apart, and now her father is involved too. Soon Nikhil will definitely be hers.
  • Just then Anu walks in with a serious look on her face. Laila is shocked to see her, and worried that Anu might have heard.
  • Anu asks her where Nikhil is and Laila proclaims that she doesnt know. Anu asks again where Nikhil is and that she doesnt want to hear anything, no ifs and buts, but where he is. Laila again protests that she doesnt know.
  • Anu asks her how that can be possible if Laila herself was delivering letters from Nikhil.
  • Anu tells her that if she wanted to, she could have posted wanted ads all over the media, but she didnt, because she actually has respect for her family.
  • Laila is flabbergasted, and Anu tells her that she wants to meet Nikhil at the Mandhir ASAP.
  • Laila goes to Nikhil's room and tells him that Anu wants to meet him. Nikhil is gleeful saying that he knew that Anu will want to meet him today, as today is their anniversary, and he knows that he will soon have his family back.
  • Nikhil and Anu meet at the Mandhir and Anu tells him that she despised him, but she didnt know that he would sink low enough to betray her family, and her father. She tells him that he is a filthy fraud, and that she will never forgive him for his deeds.
  • Anu goes on saying that she hates him, and that she doesnt want to see his face again, and that he dare not go near her father or any other family members again.
  • Nikhil is confused, and Anu tells him that because of his mistake, her father was out of business and is a servant, and her family had to cope with so much.
  • Anu leaves him, and Nikhil starts trembling with anger, and yells out Parashar's name furiously.
  • END
Comments:Sorry for the brief update! Ahhh, I missed a few minutes too! But I guess some truths have been revealed, and hopefully Nikhil will use his brain and get to the bottom of this! And Laila will finally crack and hopefully will go away from their lives! But Anu has said so much to Nikhil, that it might take awhile to convince her! Dhruv's role has been decreasing day by day... I hope he doesnt too disappear? What do you all think? Do you think Dhruv will end up marrying Anu? Where will the story head? Will he be another Veer? Have a great night!!!
Rating: 4/5
Edited by smilingstar3 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
hey Mavra!

u call that highlights and not detailed?? gosh it's fab yaar!! so great to read and colourful also πŸ‘

i'm also worried that Dhruv's role is getting smaller and smaller πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Thanks a lot! i'll def try to post the missing parts don't worryπŸ˜›

Love,
Gracella