sai & shakti cant bere them!!!!!!!!

cheri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I use 2 first like sai & i hought shez doing a fab job in double role! BUT NOW! i cant bere her anymore!! she looks soo short in fornt of nikhil !! i mean take the mandir scene nikhil was trying 2 explain 2 her that hez innocent while she was running down the stairs MY GOD she was lookin sooooooooooooooooooooooooo short & funny!! 😆 she wasnt looking like the heroine!it makes me laugh at times!!man i want kanchi back!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubbles9654 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i rhink that was rude of you laughing at someones height they can't do anything if they are short
but i agree i want kanchi back 2
april19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey u know.. im short.. and thin.. i guess u could call me petite.. sometimes it helps.. like reaching into small spaces, or getting into a theater with people thinking im 13.. but the truth is that sometimes it gets hard for petites and shorts (people that is..) i mean with the matter of clothes and shoes and jewellery and friends..

but in the end.. i respect sai... cuz she's doing an awesome job.. not as good as kanchi but theres a reason for that.. in the serial, kanchi was playing a young lady who fell in love, which she could do.. now sai's playing a single divorced mom, who just fell in luv again.. i bet sai wouldnt be able to play what kanchi did and kanchi wouldnt be able to play what sai did.. so it all makes sense..

and its really rude to base random insults at people's height because, its not their fault.. what can they do about their height??

-minal 😊
Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Please do not make personal remarks on any actor's appearance...

*Topic Closed*

ELAS Development Team